X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday to you !

Originally posted by Gama View Post
    Happy birthday Mr President !

Already one year of conservative propaganda at the head of the " Greatest Country of All Time ", what's up with all his bullshit?

Irianian deal?
    Mexican wall?
    No immigration for muslims?
    Erasing ISIS?
    Erasing Obamacare?
    Tariffs on Chinese importations?
    Croocked Hillary in jail?

But Climate change is a hoax and you all should check the Dems for the Russian collusion !

Happy Birthday America ! Most inspiring country in the World, every country wanna be United States of America !
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
      Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
      Also, the republican party (which Trump really doesn't even fit into, nor did he pretend to for about 40 years as a registered Democrat) is no longer conservative.
      Corporatism? Because both parties are.

They certainly aren't libertarians.
      Who aren't libertarians? You can't say "they" when I didn't assign the label to a specific person/group/entity. You're missing too much information from your post for me to adequately reply.

Comment

I just want to know what republicans are if not conservative according to you.

Comment

The first line of the thread said "the conservative party" and I pointed out that Republican and Conservative are not synonymous. Republican is a political party. Conservatism is a trait of people that are socially/fiscally conservative. These people can be found in many parties. Automatically associating conservatives with republicans or liberals with democrats is incorrect. Donald Trump is not a true republican nor is he a conservative. The Republican party as it stands now is a smidgen more towards the "right" on the spectrum, closer to the radical right, and at times teetering on facism. That's why a lot of true conservatives, even some longstanding republicans (queue Ana Navarro) have all but renounced the party.

tl;dr at one time most republicans were conservatives but not all conservatives were republican.

Now most republicans are not conservative and many conservatives are not republicans.

Comment

Not that the "new" republican party is inherently wrong, just that they are no longer the conservative party. And shouldn't be falsely labeled as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
              The first line of the thread said "the conservative party" and I pointed out that Republican and Conservative are not synonymous. Republican is a political party. Conservatism is a trait of people that are socially/fiscally conservative. These people can be found in many parties. Automatically associating conservatives with republicans or liberals with democrats is incorrect. Donald Trump is not a true republican nor is he a conservative. The Republican party as it stands now is a smidgen more towards the "right" on the spectrum, closer to the radical right, and at times teetering on facism. That's why a lot of true conservatives, even some longstanding republicans (queue Ana Navarro) have all but renounced the party.

tl;dr at one time most republicans were conservatives but not all conservatives were republican.

Now most republicans are not conservative and many conservatives are not republicans.
              I already agree with that. I was wondering if you had your own opinions of what most of the republican party aligns with. Maybe they're a bunch of authoritarian fascists who want to pretend they're about smaller government, but in reality they want the government to enforce their personal opinions. Even those not based on real facts or science.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X