Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How This Going Down (Sandman Diss)

Fat ass talking about he clocking in checks

Boy your disability and obesity checks dont come until the first of the month
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
      you got bodied by a middle eastern
      so u technicaly got bodied by diz
      hahahaahhahahaahh
      kill your motha fuckin self. record it. put it on the shelf. then do it again and tell me how it felt. damn son. too many bars for a pussy ass man like u.
      im mook in this bitch. i need 10 million rep for a audio.......lmfao
      bro you got no choice but to drop the audio unless you want take the L from clarke and ill have my peeps delete your account this battle rap either with it or against it
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Tuna he's a coward. Im bout to record this How This Going Down verse this week.
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

[quote=Clarke Reloaded;2314360]
          yoiu talk about diz

First of all sandpussy (@sandman), it's "you". Second, "YOIU" talk about Jizassturd more than Ekelon. You sound like his side bitch. I wouldnt be surprised if your fake account is Ekelon this whole time. Mother***

doesnt that make u the biggest stan.

^^^^^ Nope not anymore queer. You still hold that title.

thats y i wont battle you.
          until u hold a conversation that actually makes sense.

^^^^^ You couldn't hold one with proper spelling and structured grammar. "y" for "why" yikes... inner city youths would embarrass you. Jesus Christ and youre from the burbs. SMH.

or you can write bars abouit me all day.

^^^^^ Fact check cunt. I never write anything I post until its a KW tournament or was for Trip 6. All off top. Im not you and I feel proud about that.

cuz from the bottom of my heart. your raps are like a 9th grade lesbians......

^^^^^ Thats because in 9th grade you were a lame ass obese fuck and females used to tell you they were lesbians. From bottom of their hearts, they found the sincerest way to curve you.

you geniuly write raps like a child. i wont battle you. you already battle retardation

^^^^^^^ You right again. Its struggle for me to comprehend a failure like you. Like I said Im not you and I feel proud about that. Fat boy.

You look like one of those folklore creatures that they used to chase thru the town during witch hunts.
          did u really go threw all our conversations and answer all individually
          you have no fuckin life
          ahahahhaahahahahahahhshshhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahhaahh
          your a fuckin lame G.......get a life. and i didnt read even half that shit. ahahahhah
          your funny
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

[quote=sandman;2314509]
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
            yoiu talk about diz

First of all sandpussy (@sandman), it's "you". Second, "YOIU" talk about Jizassturd more than Ekelon. You sound like his side bitch. I wouldnt be surprised if your fake account is Ekelon this whole time. Mother***

doesnt that make u the biggest stan.

^^^^^ Nope not anymore queer. You still hold that title.

thats y i wont battle you.
            until u hold a conversation that actually makes sense.

^^^^^ You couldn't hold one with proper spelling and structured grammar. "y" for "why" yikes... inner city youths would embarrass you. Jesus Christ and youre from the burbs. SMH.

or you can write bars abouit me all day.

^^^^^ Fact check cunt. I never write anything I post until its a KW tournament or was for Trip 6. All off top. Im not you and I feel proud about that.

cuz from the bottom of my heart. your raps are like a 9th grade lesbians......

^^^^^ Thats because in 9th grade you were a lame ass obese fuck and females used to tell you they were lesbians. From bottom of their hearts, they found the sincerest way to curve you.

you geniuly write raps like a child. i wont battle you. you already battle retardation

^^^^^^^ You right again. Its struggle for me to comprehend a failure like you. Like I said Im not you and I feel proud about that. Fat boy.

You look like one of those folklore creatures that they used to chase thru the town during witch hunts.
            did u really go threw all our conversations and answer all individually
            you have no fuckin life
            ahahahhaahahahahahahhshshhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahhaahh
            your a fuckin lame G.......get a life. and i didnt read even half that shit. ahahahhah
            your funny
            And you have no food in your refrigerator.

Telling me to get a life when you lived yours off a internet. Nice.

Says he didn't read all of it but just admitted and basically read I responded individually to his madgraphs.

"Your funny"

Good eye sight once again. At least we know youre retarded, not dyslexic.

Oh and it's "you're", you diabolical genius.

Be prepared when I drop this audio.

Comment

Already memorizing my verse...

Comment

Number of Posts in thread 81

Clarke Reloaded 43

You prob could of memorized the most decimal places of Pi several times over if you would cut your back to back shit posting in half
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

You got 41 posts in the weirdest poster thread too

DEAD @ that 22.40 posts per day.

Hilarious part is 75% of that is you interacting with your own self for whole pages.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Murder, murder, murder

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X