Clear All

Re: when the last time you were sober ?

if u find yourself drinking lots, switch to guiness

Comment

or some other nutty brown ale

Comment

I don't fuck with drinking anymore. Use to drink vodka or patron str8 everyday for like a yr and a half (and still smoke like 2 thick af blunts along with it). Every now and again id take some to work and mask it with just enough orange juice in a container so no one would be the wiser. In retrospect that was lil risky but it would make the day go by quicker, especially if i seen the work slip the night before i went home and i knew i was on a real shitty job for 8hrs the following day.

If i want a buzz/high ill just smoke some mota. But IAH if i was to get my drink on one of those special occasions(get togethers/party/family occasions ect) i'll have a couple bottles of Mikes Hard. The main thing that made me walk away from drinking is the hangovers. CANT fuck with that shit. Isn't worth it.
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
          Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
          Did LSD in the bathroom at school, papers fulla microdots. Old school.

Shrooms during my college years, on top of weed.

What is like on them (Had any bad trips )?

Which is the better experience in your opinion ?

Microdots are solids
          You did blotters if they were on paper sheets

Two different concepts

Also, Gold Caps >>
          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] I drink till the pains over but what's worse the pain or the hangover ?
            Originally posted by HEISTBVA
            ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Microdots are solid yes but the ones I had looked like the old school candy that came on sheets of paper looking like rounded off buttons. They were in sheets hence the reason I said papers full. My fault if I confused.

I’m prescribed percs. I used to be prescribed oxys in TN but I mainly flipped em. $65 to $70 a piece for a green 80 or $40 for an orange 40. Now I flip percs for $7 to $8 for a 10. I flip like 60% of the script monthly.

Justice I don’t really recall much other than some acute paranoia and melting walls, intense colors and sounds, and after the paranoia of what if I get caught subsiding feeling really happy for a while. Nothing like an LSA trip where I almost passed out staring at a giant game of pong in the sky. And my friend had a bulldog on his monitor for the screensaver and it ended up growing wings and flying off the screen like some sadistic mutant butterfly. Shrooms or DMT are much better for trips but make sure u have a trip sitter your first 1-2 times and never take them depressed or in a foul mood.
              You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] I drink till the pains over but what's worse the pain or the hangover ?
                Isn't that a kanye line ?
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

My boy and I made some of the best shrooms with vermiculite and spore prints. Oak Ridgers. The entire stem and center of the caps were a deep shade of blue. The Golden Teacher spore print didn’t wanna grow for whatever reason. Think he used too much liquid in ratio to the spore slice.
                  You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

2008. I recently had a 3 month spell of not using stimulants recreationally but was still smashing the fuck out of DMT, but blurring the lines between our basic concept of reality and the chaos of the void became overwhelming.
                    No idea how you American geezers stay sober with meth being so easily attainable. Really is the king of narcotics, providing it is used in combination with etizolam / diazepam to achieve 2-3 nights of sleep per week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                      [MENTION=37763]Slime Ooze[/MENTION]
                      chill with the oxys bro i used to pop them shits like skittles that and xanax, in my demon days and act like a complete idiot or start falling asleep behind the wheel
                      I had to quit that shit anyway [MENTION=20416]HEISTBVA[/MENTION] what you sip on bro beer or hard likker ?
                      depends.. after work = wine >> vodka. maximum intake=output ratio
                      chilling on the day off, beer.

eerything is kinda shit right now though
                      my itunes shuffles onto bullshit constantly and my youtube recos are all fucked up
                      Originally posted by Bohboh
                      i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] Kanye got that from me
                        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

something to think about
                          Originally posted by txtc
                          bourkey is the culture and he is us and we are him.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X