...That's FB eye
        The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
        ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Re: What weed do you smoke blunts with?

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
          Originally posted by Justice View Post
          Anyways- Phil

You gonna stop duckin' [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION] ?

You got 2 days till its due- however I'm sure Kirby & Earl would have no quarrels about pushing the date back a week or whatever for your guys particular battle so you have adequate time to write considering the circumstances.
          I'm retiring from rap I don't know if I'll ever come out of retirement. I'm going through a lot in my life and I don't think Rap is going to help me out with that

So I put you into retirement.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

damn phil u gonna let justice do u dirtyy like that?

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
              Blanco's Pupil
              ...That's FB eye

[MENTION=15751]fake[/MENTION]blanco

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

damn phil u gonna let justice do u dirtyy like that?
                [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] you should know by now I'm the shit and meanwhile you're just shit. At least I did something and went out on a vacation with friends and had fun what did you do? Post on otbva again like you do everyday not doing anything interesting with your life. You need to find a hobby cuz trash talking people on a internet forum doesn't seem like your best accomplishment. And notice even when I go through hard times I still try to bounce back? See the difference between us is at times I can be an open book you can't but at least I'm real with what I say and what I do you're just hiding away you don't make no videos you don't make no music you're just a trash-talking asshole that tries to make himself feel better about himself by trying to put other people down. It's people like you that are the scum of the Earth. Meanwhile I'm trying to live my life and be happy.

Comment

Anyways- Phil

You gonna stop duckin' [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION] ?

You got 2 days till its due- however I'm sure Kirby & Earl would have no quarrels about pushing the date back a week or whatever for your guys particular battle so you have adequate time to write considering the circumstances.
                  I'm retiring from rap I don't know if I'll ever come out of retirement. I'm going through a lot in my life and I don't think Rap is going to help me out with that

So I put you into retirement.
                  Not really I'm just taking a freaking break like God dammit I've been on this forum for about 6 years or so or more and I've been through a lot of things and it's mess me up mentally and it has been from a lot of the posts that I've read from everybody and yes that does affect me personally but not as much as real life situations that I've been in that has affected me very much so mentally to where I have anxiety and depression and insomnia and every time I think of a bad time in my life it makes me want to break down and cry. I'm trying my best to not bust out in tears and have a mental breakdown. I personally couldn't give a flying rat's ass about what you have to say about me I'm the one that did the battle addict stuff I'm the one that did a lot of text battles I'm the one that ghostwritten for people I'm the one that did about a hundred webcam battles I'm the one that made over 100 tracks. And whether or not I tried to my best of my ability and whether or not I fail or succeed in whatever I've done I still have done more for this forum and the rmbva Forum. You think since I've been here as long as I have I would have gained some respect by now by some of you I don't expect it from all of you obviously I'm just glad that I don't have to meet most of you assholes in real life

Comment

hold this L for just learning about weed in your middle 30's

Comment

Lets go
                      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

This might just be the queerest thread I've ever read yo
                        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

At least I did something and went out on a vacation with friends
                          pretty sure justice can hop in a car drive an hour and go yell moooo at some cows too u fuckin retard

Comment

You need to find a hobby cuz trash talking people on a internet forum doesn't seem like your best accomplishment.
                            luhmao

Comment

it's mess me up mentally and it has been from a lot of the posts that I've read from everybody and yes that does affect me personally

I personally couldn't give a flying rat's ass about what you have to say about me
                              u are one dumb motherfucker phil

Comment

vs

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOadDaTp6nY"]This E cig sucks - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X