Omg I sucked a cock today and I loved it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Omg I sucked a cock today and I loved it.

Originally posted by RAW View Post
    Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
    Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    Raw bodies everyone he comes into contact with.

That's why we're better friends than Phil and whatever his imaginary gay friend's name is.
    I snort raw for a living

You couldn't handle raw blow

Hence the condom
    Yeah well I kind of don't want to get an STD from someone I just met that I probably don't even know that has an STD or not so yeah playing it safe around strangers using condoms seems to do me a little bit of Justice you can just ask Justice after all his name is justice as for raw blow he gives a Raw Blow to Rob Lowe right before he robs Lowe's. No but for real I'm not going to suck a dick without a condom on it you can kiss my ass with that s*** I've had prostitutes only suck my dick with a condom on I'm not doing a big favor for anyone like that. And if you think I'm swallowing that s*** you are out your f****** mind if I get one drop on my tongue I will instantly have my throat tied up more worse than those Chris unbias victims

Comment

allright, enough is enough. I will send private message to JD Porter and kindly ask him to call Phil's parents and confirm this story....
      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
        allright, enough is enough. I will send private message to JD Porter and kindly ask him to call Phil's parents and confirm this story....
        Yeah it doesn't work that way you see I was calling him a f***** on otbva so he called my parents so what he's going to call my parents and tell my parents Phil is a f***** it doesn't work that way you're going to sound like a complete idiot he already made himself sound like a complete idiot the first time. My dad isn't going to listen to him this time if he starts telling my dad your son is giving head my dad's going to hang up the phone. I already have my lawyers building a case on JD Porter why would you want to bring him back into this don't you know he will get sued for all the money that he has in his entire family if he keeps this up? Besides if you haven't figured it out by now JD Porter is actually gay he's just frustrated that he couldn't get a guy he's probably actually proud that I'm gay and he wishes the best of luck for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
          :O<======8
          Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Curdled Milk View Post
            u dont have to swallow
            but lose the condom tbh
            facials>>>>>
            Oh my God come on now then I got to clean that s*** off there's going to be a stain on there like it's Monica Lewinsky's dress and I don't want to have to go through all that. I don't want to have to pack a bunch of baby wipes with me everywhere I go. Or talk like mister towelly like don't forget to bring a towel

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
              I don't believe phil is actually gay.
              I'll tell you a secret throughout the whole course of 7 years in the relationship with Shawna I never ate her pussy out not one time. Not once cuz I knew sucking a dick would taste a lot better than eating a pussy like that. And if I can't get me some fine grade pussy to actually eat that hasn't been hit by every single black guy in town then yeah I would go for eating the pussy that would be nice but see I don't live in a world like that I live in a world where the Gay trend is acceptable and it's growing

Comment

too late bra, i sent the PM already.

Comment

Comment

All i know your feminine eye fluttering at the beginning of this vid was gay af, i starting rolling when i 1st saw this vid. TF is that shit- you emphasized the mannerism too with the xtra soft way you started to say Craig's name.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3_WydOw2KI"]My response to Craig Kurbz and Justice - YouTube[/ame]
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by COBRa DEMON homefries View Post
                      I don't believe phil is actually gay.
                      me either, i need Video Proof
                      I'm uploading a video now and I think it might explain it a little bit better. Look I do think some women are attractive not all of them and I mostly think the ones that are hot are way out of my league and they're already with somebody. I'm not going to be left with scraps for the rest of my life I prefer the better things in life. Like doing what I like to do the most. You already know how much I like guys night out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                        Phil trolling so hard nohomo
                        Yeahhhhhh trolling so hard surrrreeeee whatever you say Wreckless.... I guess it is a really hard to believe but I'm uploading a video now and I'm going to explain what forged all this to happen and the events that took place to change my mind State this is not an identity crisis I legitimately enjoy spending time with guys.

Comment

We need to see evidence of phil's homosexuality.

It's only a matter of time before he's exposed for being heterosexual. Nobody can hide their sexuality forever. I believe he's going through a phase right now where he's not sure who he is. But exploration can lead to some nasty discoveries. The last thing you want to be doing is "experimenting" with your sexuality only to end up with a dick up your butt. Hopefully phil can come to terms with his heterosexuality.
                          You don't understand a cigar is a cigar the way I'm looking at it it's an eye for an eye everything I have is yours and what you got is mine. And everything happens for a reason women can only turn me off so many times till you just got to say fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                            All i know your feminine eye fluttering at the beginning of this vid was gay af, i starting rolling when i 1st saw this vid. TF is that shit- you emphasized the mannerism too with the xtra soft way you started to say Craig's name.

My response to Craig Kurbz and Justice - YouTube
                            Well then I really must be gay then and I don't even know it. Whoa I didn't notice I was being gay in this video. I usually act like a straight guy at work I'm just not open about my gayness just to anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
                              too late bra, i sent the PM already.
                              JD Porter rhymes with lady torture. I'm sure JD Porter goes into a cat grilling Chinese place to place his order. I already told JD Porter the games are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                                This is absolutely pathetic.
                                Originally posted by Craig
                                Phil really trolled himself into sucking a black dick.

Delete site.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X