Trump is a retard (evidence itt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump is a retard (evidence itt)

What is this like day 6 of this Vegas shooting coverage ?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
      Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
      Robin and Jobe are so desperate to be taken seriously
      You literally think the vegas shooter was a liberal trying to get peoples guns taken away.

Nobody will ever take u seriously.
      Facts Robin and Ryan is a retarded flat earther conspiracy theorist faggot who believes the real Vegas shooter is still out there.

Only way Ryan will believe something is real news if Trump or his dick loving buddy Dizaster said it.
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

You literally think the vegas shooter was a liberal trying to get peoples guns taken away.

No I don't and I've never said anything remotely close to suggest that...

I've suggested he didn't act alone, which police also are starting to believe...and I didn't agree with Hillary and others on the left trying to politicize another shooting...

With those facts laid out in front of you, please tell us why you are so delusional and desperate

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

Facts Robin and Ryan is a retarded flat earther conspiracy theorist faggot who believes the real Vegas shooter is still out there.

Only way Ryan will believe something is real news if Trump or his dick loving buddy Dizaster said it.
          That's not true Jobe

I believe the earth is round and I have never said anything to suggest that it wasn't. I never said anything about the shooter still being out there either, I suggested he didn't act alone, which again, police are starting to believe

Not sure why you are insulting people doing more than you in life...you're probably just jealous both of them are actually making moves while you sit back like a retarded fuckin hater and criticize their every move while you harass underage girls on Facebook

Comment

White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Ekelon I would cum on your daughter if I had the chance

Comment

Got to time for the bullshit today Eke.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                  What is this like day 6 of this Vegas shooting coverage ?
                  Ryan be like:

Comment

"I theoretically support your hypothesis on the Vegas shooter, by dividing the mass times calculus" looking ass boy

FOH [MENTION=36588]cuckalon[/MENTION]

Comment

"Now what Trump incited by grand jury about the tappings of Obama was highly probable due to wingspan correlating the gravity times force accelerating the conclusion of how heat can melt steel beams and cameras hidden in magnetic microwaves, I too concluded the reasonable logic of his vernacular thesis" looking ass boy

Gtfo [MENTION=36588]cuckalon[/MENTION]

Comment

Niggas sound like clowns trying to drop white vocabulary terms like we cant understand you're the dumbass trying to sound smart. [MENTION=36588]cuckalon[/MENTION] fuck boy. Get a new voice changer lil hoe.

Comment

That's not true Jobe

I believe the earth is round and I have never said anything to suggest that it wasn't. I never said anything about the shooter still being out there either, I suggested he didn't act alone, which again, police are starting to believe

Not sure why you are insulting people doing more than you in life...you're probably just jealous both of them are actually making moves while you sit back like a retarded fuckin hater and criticize their every move while you harass underage girls on Facebook
                          How does it feel to try to rationalize with a retarded person? Maybe now you'll think about your posts before posting.

Comment

Niggas sound like clowns trying to drop white vocabulary terms like we cant understand you're the dumbass trying to sound smart. [MENTION=36588]cuckalon[/MENTION] fuck boy. Get a new voice changer lil hoe.
                            Nobody is "trying" to sound smart

You're just ignorant and have such a low self esteem, you feel insulted every time someone tells you you're wrong.

Comment

Ekelon I would cum on your daughter if I had the chance
                              Look who's desperate for attention...

You're sad Jobe....it's hilarious because YOU know that you're a fuckin shitty excuse of a human being

You have no purpose, no dreams...You haven't accomplished anything other than ruining your reputation and chances of getting a job...

Nothing, you are fucking nothing.

Comment

Ekelon vs Clarke is the new Ekelon vs Phil

Fans don't want it to stop

:-D

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse