This is why nobody takes you serious

You even type with a lisp...

Comment

Re: Well look at that...Trump was WIRETAPPED by Obama

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
      Bitch I grew up in the hood, where all of our pains mutual
      You grew up to be ugly and where girls said you AINT beautiful
      My gun and your emotions only makes your pain suitable
      One shot, Im spraying at his wig but this nigga aint Beautiful (Playa Haters Ball)
      That's not true, we've seen the 2 story house you grew up in Mesquite Texas...and your "hood" consists of other 60-200k houses...

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
        Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
        If you find yourself desperate looking for actual dirt against your President, maybe you're the one being manipulated.
        Lmao I don't care about all the dirt on him. If the checks and balances decide to check and balance his ass then that's our country working. If not then maybe he's done nothing wrong, or maybe the corruption is more widespread than ever imagined. That could also apply if he was indicted but less likely since we have literal proof he's dealt with Russians numerous times which of course raises suspicions of his collaboration with them during the election. The investigation is real and even if he was Bernie Sanders I'd still want him indicted if he broke the law.
        If you didn't care about the "dirt" on him, you wouldn't have to resort back to your Russia default of him having realty ties with a Russian from years ago...
        Uh that's not dirt, it's facts.
        I think you missed the point...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh my fuckin GAWD this one politician did something corrupt against another politician like I had no idea that was going on

Comment

If you find yourself desperate looking for actual dirt against your President, maybe you're the one being manipulated.
              Lmao I don't care about all the dirt on him. If the checks and balances decide to check and balance his ass then that's our country working. If not then maybe he's done nothing wrong, or maybe the corruption is more widespread than ever imagined. That could also apply if he was indicted but less likely since we have literal proof he's dealt with Russians numerous times which of course raises suspicions of his collaboration with them during the election. The investigation is real and even if he was Bernie Sanders I'd still want him indicted if he broke the law.
              If you didn't care about the "dirt" on him, you wouldn't have to resort back to your Russia default of him having realty ties with a Russian from years ago...
              Ekelon you cant go out like this, defend your pride
              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
              Originally posted by ekeanon
              I'm glad I got to witness your life
              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

I replied back to you...and him...

I'm gonna add you to ignore if you can't come up with anything other than ignorant bullshit...

I'm honestly tired of reading it and tired of replying to it when it's obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about...

Comment

Ekelon Im encouraging you and prepping you for the unbeatable Gama. You dont need no more Ls or we cant let your CD go, damn it this is too much risk for a CEO!!! defend yourself and fight back!!!! You better get your bitchass back in there
                  White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

I replied back to you...and him...

I'm gonna add you to ignore if you can't come up with anything other than ignorant bullshit...

I'm honestly tired of reading it and tired of replying to it when it's obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about...
                    GET YOUR BITCHASS BACK IN THERE

Comment

LOL clarke got ek livid af rn!

Comment

Not livid, just annoyed because every post of his is the same shit everyday...

Comment

You do the exact same thing so pull your panties from out your ass.

Man up and face clarke in a political debate. Else I will forever remember you as the guy who couldn't hold his own in an intellectual conversation against Clarke reloaded.

Comment

Not livid, just annoyed because every post of his is the same shit everyday...
                            Livid af

Comment

You do the exact same thing so pull your panties from out your ass.

Man up and face clarke in a political debate. Else I will forever remember you as the guy who couldn't hold his own in an intellectual conversation against Clarke reloaded.
                              Robin manhandling Ek to man up!!!

Comment

Awwww shit
                                Originally posted by Wreckless
                                Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X