Well look at that...Trump was WIRETAPPED by Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well look at that...Trump was WIRETAPPED by Obama

Clarke and Robin the type to wear a mask and protest because someone told them to

Comment

Lmao you livid fucks are just mad that Trump turns out to be right...every...fucking...time...

"Trump got 2 scoops, fired ppl, and made a white 11 year old mow the White House! He must apologize!!! Ignore these lying biased stories we put out everyday tho"

Comment

If you find yourself desperate looking for actual dirt against your President, maybe you're the one being manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
          Trumps right...every...fucking...time...
          If you think someone is always right, or you agree with all of their policies then you're the most dangerous threat to our democracy and if I was in office I'd have you educated.

Comment

If you find yourself desperate looking for actual dirt against your President, maybe you're the one being manipulated.
            Lmao I don't care about all the dirt on him. If the checks and balances decide to check and balance his ass then that's our country working. If not then maybe he's done nothing wrong, or maybe the corruption is more widespread than ever imagined. That could also apply if he was indicted but less likely since we have literal proof he's dealt with Russians numerous times which of course raises suspicions of his collaboration with them during the election. The investigation is real and even if he was Bernie Sanders I'd still want him indicted if he broke the law.

Comment

Ekelon spewing fake news
              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
              Originally posted by ekeanon
              I'm glad I got to witness your life
              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                Ekelon spewing fake news
                I have never "spewed" fake news...

Unlike you who got arrested for making a rant threatening police and white people just because a cop defended himself against a thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                  Lmao I don't care about all the dirt on him. If the checks and balances decide to check and balance his ass then that's our country working. If not then maybe he's done nothing wrong, or maybe the corruption is more widespread than ever imagined. That could also apply if he was indicted but less likely since we have literal proof he's dealt with Russians numerous times which of course raises suspicions of his collaboration with them during the election. The investigation is real and even if he was Bernie Sanders I'd still want him indicted if he broke the law.
                  If you didn't care about the "dirt" on him, you wouldn't have to resort back to your Russia default of him having realty ties with a Russian from years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                    Ekelon spewing fake news
                    I have never "spewed" fake news...

Unlike you who got arrested for making a rant threatening police and white people just because a cop defended himself against a thug.
                    Fuck police and fuck you and your white people. Bitch Ima find you and beat that autism outta your club slanger retarded ass do you hear me Ryan?

Ok? Alright then Ryan.

Lil bitch. Thats what I thought.
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Ekelons dyslexia kicked in like: " "

Comment

If you didn't care about the "dirt" on him, you wouldn't have to resort back to your Russia default of him having realty ties with a Russian from years ago...
                        Uh that's not dirt, it's facts.

Comment

Ekelon bet I'll have you 'seeing stars' but it ain't Jupiter
                          Punch and beat this retard til he became stupider
                          And add a 'kick to the ribs' like Im making it taste juicier
                          This banana clipped ya since you became fruitier

Comment

Bitch I grew up in the hood, where all of our pains mutual
                            You grew up to be ugly and where girls said you AINT beautiful
                            My gun and your emotions only makes your pain suitable
                            One shot, Im spraying at his wig but this nigga aint Beautiful (Playa Haters Ball)

Comment

Comment

Uh that's not dirt, it's facts.
                                Ekelon you cant go out like this, defend your pride

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X