@shitty yo the Triple J diss is itt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: @shitty yo the Triple J diss is itt

So Phil, I am assuming then that all that fictitiousness about being happier than ever, getting dick when you please, rimjobs galore....was all a fabrication? If you're depressed, talk to someone in rl about it. Don't cry on a message board, that is almost dedicated to the individual demise of the ego at every ebb and flow.

Also, try harder to hide that moose knuckle. G'luck with suicides.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

I need meds is all

Comment

Blaming your shitty life on a chemical imbalance won't help you fix what broke it to begin with. This is just real talk. Medications, in a lot of forms, are placebos. You might benefit from ritalin or effexor tho.

Comment

You can't put a bandaid on a gunshot wound Phil.

Don't mask the symptoms fix the cause.

Comment

Imma be honest with you. This is not me being a dick about it either.

You are doing it to yourself. Copious amounts of coke. Cocaine itself is considered to be a mood stimulant, however when you mix it with other drugs it tends to lead to paranoia and schizophrenia.

Marijuana is a mood elevator. Alcohol is a mood suppressant. Mixing those with cocaine can indeed cause you to speedball. Speedballing can fuck up the chem balance in your brain if done too often. Same with cocaine. I used to use coke, but I stopped when I realized that I didn't function the same on it as I did off it. Yes, I thought a lot quicker on my feet, but my reactions were way different.

I get that you are dealing with a lot, but on top of everything that you are going through, the drugs and alcohol aren't helping. Neither are the opiates, which either dumb down or intensify your emotions, depending on the receptors in your brain/bloodstream. Some people are more susceptible to this, especially if they are already under the influence of other altering mechanisms such as drinking, other drugs, outside stimuli, etc.

Personally I would suggest a hiatus from the drinking, if nothing else. You're killing your liver, and taking opiates with it is just making it a lot worse. Focus on going back to work, and take life a day at a time. Don't worry about relationships. You need to hone a relationship with yourself first before you can imagine about making someone else happy. Don't make someone else sink with your ship.

Good luck with everything.

Comment

yea, so.. https://soundcloud.com/yungdumbfuckh...jock-jam-jesus
              Originally posted by Fake Blanco
              site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

If I listen to one more Triple J song I'll kill myself

Comment

lmfao kill him first phil you've got him on the ropes
                  Originally posted by Fake Blanco
                  site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

Originally posted by Miles702 View Post
                    Imma be honest with you. This is not me being a dick about it either.

You are doing it to yourself. Copious amounts of coke. Cocaine itself is considered to be a mood stimulant, however when you mix it with other drugs it tends to lead to paranoia and schizophrenia.

Marijuana is a mood elevator. Alcohol is a mood suppressant. Mixing those with cocaine can indeed cause you to speedball. Speedballing can fuck up the chem balance in your brain if done too often. Same with cocaine. I used to use coke, but I stopped when I realized that I didn't function the same on it as I did off it. Yes, I thought a lot quicker on my feet, but my reactions were way different.

I get that you are dealing with a lot, but on top of everything that you are going through, the drugs and alcohol aren't helping. Neither are the opiates, which either dumb down or intensify your emotions, depending on the receptors in your brain/bloodstream. Some people are more susceptible to this, especially if they are already under the influence of other altering mechanisms such as drinking, other drugs, outside stimuli, etc.

Personally I would suggest a hiatus from the drinking, if nothing else. You're killing your liver, and taking opiates with it is just making it a lot worse. Focus on going back to work, and take life a day at a time. Don't worry about relationships. You need to hone a relationship with yourself first before you can imagine about making someone else happy. Don't make someone else sink with your ship.

Good luck with everything.

I'm so high and sleepy right now I thought you were talking to me as I read this.

Comment

Just remembered a have a pint left and it's payday.

"Dusts off PC"

WAAAAWAAAAWAAAAWAAAA

Comment

I remember the episode of Intervention where the guy is always high as fuck on duster, and high as shit when they take him into the confrontation room, and keep asking him to go and hes like "no. I'm not doing that. No. No. I don't want to, thats why."

Then he ends up going. Quitter.

Comment

Was gonna post a link to the YT on it, but I'm realizing that since my IP pulls from the PH it won't link here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post

I can't believe that Miami sniffed so much glue as a kid that he can't even remember what sniffing glue is
                            #ROOGANG
                            #LOVEFORCE
                            #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

For the record, Phil is taking T3's with Fireball whiskey

Let's not act like he's spiralling out of control

That's a 16 year old girls Friday night out
                              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                                For the record, Phil is taking T3's with Fireball whiskey

That's a 16 year old girls Friday night out
                                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                                Originally posted by ekeanon
                                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X