@shitty yo the Triple J diss is itt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @shitty yo the Triple J diss is itt

look, if you had, one shot... or one opportunity...

Originally posted by Fake Blanco
    site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

jaysus i do recall hanging out with a hippyish white chick back in late 90s talking about her and her friends inhale fucking whip cream aerosol shit to get high and how that shit makes you retarted but i never heard of the glue one wtf KIDS USE THAT SHIT MAN!!!
      #ROOGANG
      #LOVEFORCE
      #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Yeah kids used to sniff glue in the old days if they have no way to get high. Not Elmers glue or paste - stuff that has Oil based fumes in it. Like paint thinner or an indelible marker

I can't believe that Miami sniffed so much glue as a kid that he can't even remember what sniffing glue is

Comment

Phil, if you're going to go at JJJ you have to stop doubting yourself and just wild all the way out on a video
          he ain't shit next to you

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
            Originally posted by Bnas View Post
            Smrrrrrrr
            I need you and Clark to find me Beats potential Beats something that I can grind over easy has to sound catchy too
            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtdsO3k14oU"]Mobb Deep - Drop A Gem On Em Instrumental - YouTube[/ame]

Cant ya handle det pleighboy
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            Originally posted by ekeanon
            I'm glad I got to witness your life
            Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post

I can't believe that Miami sniffed so much glue as a kid that he can't even remember what sniffing glue is

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                Yawl making me feel like I suck so bad at rapping now. Wow I really need to step up my game. I'll try my best next time and make sure the bars are perfect. I'll need to switch my style and how I write. My mixtape vol 3 was the last time I delivered well. Tbh I only have 10 Lil ILL songs from the last 6 years that stayed sick. People telling me to write my hottest shit I can think up and just kill it next time. Fine I'll do it but Craig and kurbs and justice can't say shit after I kill this shit
                This as bad as Cartman singing a song about not killing himself and doing voice-overs for all the other kids that don't give a fuck if he does it or not.

If Justice is right, and I assume he is, and you've been doing this without even a modicum of improvement, I think it's just best you stop while you're ahead. You already got your parents gender confused as fuck about you. Brian is prob gonna end up in the fetal position due to carbon monoxide poisoning from all this gas you elevating yourself on. I think it's fitting you collapse in a downward spiral. It is hurricane season.

Do you even punchline bro? Seriously. Because throwing a bunch of rhyming syllables at the end of your bars which strategically make no sense is pretty much the extent of what I've seen you write. Does that make you a one trick pony?

lol @ Miami not knowing huffing glue used to be the thing to do. Whippets were a lot safer tho. Never huffed glue, but I used to love me some whippet balloons.
                You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by Miles702 View Post
                  Whippets were a lot safer tho.
                  try tellin that to steve-o from jackass

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xak-8Wz30M"]Steve o Demise and Rise pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Re: @shitty yo the Triple J diss is itt

Meh, he did a lot of other stuff too, not just whippets. Cracking a CO2 canister and popping it in a balloon doesn't equal the copious amounts of drugs that Steve-O forced into his body. I did it for the lightweight feeling in the body and the noticeable change in hearing. But it was very short term. I still occasionally use up all the whipped cream canister and wifey gets mad cuz she can't use the actual contents and throws the can away, thinking it has a leak. Been months since I've done that though.

Comment

looool

Comment

Cheap solution to catch a quick buzz when you out of other options. But I havent run out of weed or pills in a while so I haven't had to resort to bargain hunting at Albertsons.

Comment

You're all FUCT!

Comment

and?

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                                You're all FUCT!
                                Wait til you hear that 'roo in the rhythm of the board thread

Edit: it's straight gahbage

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X