Duck Season Volume 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Duck Season Volume 2

tag showin up sick to work here and clarkes bumass cant put 45 seconds of footie together in 2 weeks smh

Comment

J O B to the E hoe call me Joe-B no call me BJ, O E...

Comment

its ironic that jobe butthurt after getting his ass beat by toe/knee, the Tadgh? grrrr

Comment

that eye contact this was HARD. dope.
          #ROOGANG
          #LOVEFORCE
          #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
            Stfu and rap you procrastinating faggot ass coward
            be nice to clerk

Comment

Originally posted by YallMfersNeedNora View Post
              Originally posted by Justice View Post
              Stfu and rap you procrastinating faggot ass coward
              be nice to clerk
              Start posting less

Comment

Tadgh helped Clarke up to his feet from the first KO just to deliver a superman punch that clearly caused brain damage.

Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                  Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post

The Transformation is completed.
                  I'd legit fuck you bro. You got some nice facial features, those faceapps can only add stuff to your face, not change your face.

After looking at you under this kind of light, holy fuck phil I might be a little bit bi. Or it may be because your name is phil and my names phil. either way, I'd let you fuck my girl anyday! as long as I get to watch that is...
                  I'm smiling. That's a nice offer thanks robin

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                    Originally posted by RAW View Post
                    You need more than 2 weeks tho?
                    Bitch he dropped the verse during the week I was working. That was Tuesday. I didnt quit my job until Friday. So I had no time to respond to his garbage. Nor did I care at the time
                    You posted on facebook damn near every day the 2 weeks you were employed that you were "Late for work lmao smh"

You'd also post when you were off work, not that anyone ever "likes" your shit let alone comments.

You worked less than 8 hours a day while I put in 10+, run a non-profit, have two dogs a wife a daughter and a house to take care of, and actually have friends I try to see a couple times a week.

All you have are excuses, you're a bitch. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                      Bitch he dropped the verse during the week I was working. That was Tuesday. I didnt quit my job until Friday. So I had no time to respond to his garbage. Nor did I care at the time
                      You posted on facebook damn near every day the 2 weeks you were employed that you were "Late for work lmao smh"

You'd also post when you were off work, not that anyone ever "likes" your shit let alone comments.

You worked less than 8 hours a day while I put in 10+, run a non-profit, have two dogs a wife a daughter and a house to take care of, and actually have friends I try to see a couple times a week.

All you have are excuses, you're a bitch. Period.

Comment

@ the emotional distress that Tadgh caused Jobe.
                        He went as far as to quit his fictional job and cancel a fake date.

Comment

Clarke stop using your Facebook as a diary.

Jobe Jacobs
                          9 hrs ·
                          Welp I think I had it with women. Females will throw you under a bus and try to holler at your homeboys at the same time while low-key clowning you behind your back. Hoes wanna hate on you but fuck the niggas youre cool with... thats the game now, huh?
                          Hoes using you as a pawn for a come up... but the niggas that I roll with be the same niggas who be exposing them as worthless hoes.
                          #DallasBitches #HoesGottaGetItSomeHow

There's nothing low-key about them clowning you. We all saw girls straight up call you ugly directly to you when you message them harassing them. They don't respect you as a man. I'm guessing part of the reason is because you post beta ass shit like this on facebook.

Comment

Now go make another "countdown" thread about an audio verse you'll never drop while I make every bitch you're facebook friends with send me nudes with my "fake" name written across their chest.

Comment

I put in 10+, run a non-profit, have two dogs a wife a daughter
                              woah dude u dont have to call them dogs

Comment

Actually all of them been 8 hours plus overtime dumbass.

Trust me I dont know about your "family" you take care of and bitch its called a tight schedule. Be on the lookout for the audio dumb bitch.
                                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                                Originally posted by ekeanon
                                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X