Community Eulogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Community Eulogy

..it means PHIL AND I FROM THAT MASK ERA.
    #ROOGANG
    #LOVEFORCE
    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

#ROOGANG
      #LOVEFORCE
      #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

raws opinions do not reflect the sincerity of my interactions with any poster.
        #ROOGANG
        #LOVEFORCE
        #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Don't have time or quiet for an audio atm. Maybe another time. Thanks for reading.
          You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

had some heaters in there miles but the bar overload diluted the impact imo.
            #ROOGANG
            #LOVEFORCE
            #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

I can understand that. I tried to match his bar count, cuz when I first saw it I thought it went on forever, so I went on forever. But then I backtracked, because it was actually longer. I cut a lot of shit out. I guess I could cut some more out.

Comment

Do you still think I'm an emasculated ruler or did that change?
                The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

lmao. It rhymed with masticate the rumors, I actually wrote that bar first. Emasculated ruler just went with cracking Kurbz.

Comment

Miles I didn't read the whole thing. Bounced around and it was fine. I think you overdo similes but fuck it.

You ever get that advice as a kid, or hear someone else get it. If you're getting bullied just ignore them, if you don't give a reaction they'll get bored and move on.

Well that didn't actually work irl but it does work here. You react to everyone that hates on you and it just makes them hate more. Brush it off and they'll get bored and pick a new target. You get in your feelings too much.

Comment

Dabbing and pain pills are not good when you're bi-polar sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                        Miles I didn't read the whole thing. Bounced around and it was fine. I think you overdo similes but fuck it.

You ever get that advice as a kid, or hear someone else get it. If you're getting bullied just ignore them, if you don't give a reaction they'll get bored and move on.

Well that didn't actually work irl but it does work here. You react to everyone that hates on you and it just makes them hate more. Brush it off and they'll get bored and pick a new target. You get in your feelings too much.

Thanks for that. I do similes because in an actual room, I wouldn't say like, it would be part of the performance, as an action I guess you could say. Also some of the bars that seem weaker are all dependent on the delivery. I guess I will record it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X