*** Fuck You Ekelon Go to Hell Forever ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *** Fuck You Ekelon Go to Hell Forever ***

im fucking lost but its cheapy so ill give it a shot. you got me on steam already?
    #ROOGANG
    #LOVEFORCE
    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

SOCOM was the shit. Too bad they never let it live.

I was stuck in a maze on FFXV for like 6 hours the other day. Ragequit the save and realized I had to start all over.
      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
        im fucking lost but its cheapy so ill give it a shot. you got me on steam already?
        Give me ur steam I'll send it to my clan leader.

A few of us got banned for being too good at game. I'm banned rn I gotta ask Rosie to unban me.

Comment

i dont mind cats from the o adding me but im not adding any strangers meng.
          #ROOGANG
          #LOVEFORCE
          #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

its miamimademe or madeinmiami im not sure which ill come back and edit this post if i can confirm it before i clock out.
            #ROOGANG
            #LOVEFORCE
            #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

I have diablo 3 on xbone which is just super redundant but still fun if anyone wants to play *blush*

Comment

see thats just pissing me off right there cause i got the damn xbox controller for PC and that shit dont work with diablo 3 on pc WHY THE FUCK would they not enable that if the console can do it meng FUCK.
                #ROOGANG
                #LOVEFORCE
                #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

beats me man I know fuck all about games. I just play some from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
                    see thats just pissing me off right there cause i got the damn xbox controller for PC and that shit dont work with diablo 3 on pc WHY THE FUCK would they not enable that if the console can do it meng FUCK.

Mar 23, 2014
                    Instead of setting carpal tunnel syndrome in your wrist & hand by mousing endlessly, read this guide to help you set your Xbox 360 controller to play Diablo 3. Honestly, I abhor mousing & since configuring Diablo 3 to play by controller, the game has become much more enjoyable for me.

Joy to Key's a program that allows input from your keyboard & mouse to be use via any controller. This program will not disrupt nor slow down your system & game in anyway. In fact, you can switch between keyboard & mouse to controller at anytime, seamlessly. Although Joy to Key can be used for any controller, this particular configuration is for the Xbox 360 controller. This guide is for Joy to Key version 3.7.4, which can be found & downloaded free of charge at:

http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key...s/jtk374en.zip
                    After unzipping Joy To Key, be sure to have your controller connected or you will encounter an error message upon opening Joy to Key. Let's begin.

1.First click the Create button & name this setting "Diablo 3"

2.Now look to the upper right of the window & click the Others tab. Once there, switch the "Number of joysticks to configure (Max 16)" to 1

3.Leave "Emulation method" at Default

4.Check "Use Axes other than X and Y" & "Use POV switches"

5.Set the "Threshold for input (Useful for analog devices) at 10%

6.Back to the upper-right of the window, click the Joysticks tab

Before we continue to the Command List for Diablo 3, please note whenever you see Mouse, click "Mouse" on "Configuration for Joystick1's..." while setting that particular command. When you see a command such as "Mouse: Left" or "Mouse: Right", click "Mouse" then at the lower-left of the "Configuration for Joystick1's..." window then check off "Left Button" or "Right Button" depending on what shows on the command list.

For example: AxisX(<0) Mouse:Horizontal(-70) Left .This means for command AxisX(<0), click Mouse & set the horizontal bar of the Cursor Movements to -70 (to the left of 0) then under "Use button click" check off Left Button. All other commands for this guide click "Keyboard" while on the "Configuration for Joystick1's..." window then input the suggested key.
                    Following is the Suggested Command List for Diablo 3 settings:

Button | Keyboard | Auto | Result

AxisX(<0) | Mouse: Horizontal (-70) Left | Off | Pressing your Left Analog Stick to the Left will make the cursor & you move left.
                    AxisX(>0) | Mouse: Horizontal (70) Left | Off | Pressing Left Analog Stick to the Right will make the cursor & you move right.
                    AxisY(<0) | Mouse: Vertical (70) Left | Off | Pressing Left Analog Stick Up will make the cursor & you move up.
                    AxisY(>0) | Mouse: Vertical (-70) Left | Off | Pressing Left Analog Stick Down will make the cursor & you move down.
                    Axis3(<0) | Mouse: Right | Off | Right Trigger activates Right Click.
                    Axis3(>0) | Shift | Off | Pressing the Left Trigger will make you Stand Still. While holding the Left Trigger, you can then use the Left Analog Stick to use your Main (Left Click)talent in any direction pressed or held.
                    Axis4(<0) | Mouse: Horizontal (-70) | Off | Pressing your Right Analog Stick to the Left will move only the cursor left.
                    Axis4(>0) | Mouse: Horizontal (70) | Off | Pressing your Right Analog Stick to the Right will move only the cursor right.
                    Axis5(<0) | Mouse: Vertical (70) | Off | Pressing your Right Analog Stick Up will move only the cursor up.
                    Axis5(>0) | Mouse: Vertical (-70) | Off | Pressing your Right Analog Stick Down will move only the cursor down.
                    Axis6(<0) | Disabled
                    Axis6(>0) | Disabled
                    Slider1(<0) | Disabled
                    Slider1(>0) | Disabled
                    Slider2(<0) | Disabled
                    Slider2(>0) | Disabled
                    POV1:UP| Your Town Portal key |Off |Pressing Up on your Directional Pad will open the Town Portal.
                    POV1:RIGHT | Your Map key | Off | Pressing Right on your Directional Pad will open your Map.
                    POV1OWN | Your Inventory key | Off | Pressing
                    POV2:UP | Disabled
                    POV2:RIGHT | Disabled
                    POV2OWN | Disabled
                    POV2:LEFT | Disabled
                    Button 1 | 3 | Off |Pressing A will use your Third talent.
                    Button 2 | 4 | Off | Pressing B will use your Fourth talent.
                    Button 3 | 1 | Off | Pressing X will use your First talent.
                    Button 4 | 2 | Off | Pressing Y will use your Second talent.
                    Button 5 | Disabled
                    Button 6 | Mouse: Left | Off | Right Button (above your Right Trigger) activates Left Click.
                    Button 7 | Disabled
                    Button 8| Escape| Off| Pressing Start opens your Menu
                    Button 9 | Your Follower Menu key | Off | Pressing Back opens your Follower's Menu
                    Button 10 through 32 | Disabled
                    Once you've set your controller remember to minimize the Joy to Key window; for if closed, the settings won't work. Enjoy!

Comment

sounds complicated but button mapping software for controllers are easy to use

Comment

i didnt read the thread that was from or anythign but just googled "map xbox 360 controller to diablo 3" there is prob a few ways to do it

Comment

Well I guess we know what kind of person Nora is now

Comment

helpful?

Comment

If that Bruce Jenner had transitioned as smooth as Philys I think there would have been less public backlash
                              ijs

Comment

I'm still going to have to blame this site for what happened to him

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X