X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OTBVA Roast 2

Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Phil is shook af of miles
    no I'm not I actually drove 45 Miles today.

Comment

holy fk phil claims he rode miles to south carolina

shit gettin heated like justice mouth n vagina!

(no disrespect)

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
        holy fk phil claims he rode miles to south carolina

shit gettin heated like justice mouth n vagina!

(no disrespect)
        Wow I'm starting to find out some of my closest friends are actually taking the gay route i mean they sounded gay by a little but didn't seem gay. As i was headed out the door I heard my friend kiss his friend. I guess they sick of woman using them too. Man that's so wow I'm surprised. I was going to say something to him but I was like nah being gay is cool sometimes let the man keep it secret and not be open. Wow I'm just like wow us guys had the coolest conversion with each other and smoked a blunt together and cracked jokes and shit. I wish I could be like them they seem so cute together. He even called black people the n word around his black friend and they played it off like no fighting is going down. Man when you gay you get away with the n word? Sign me up.

Comment

lmaoooo wtf man
          Originally posted by Justice
          I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
            lmaoooo wtf man
            Nah I don't think I could be gay thoa. That's a lot to live up to and I'm so far behind at this time. There isn't even that many gay people in my area. I just hate bitches and their bullshit. If there is some gay people in my area they are either on pills or coke or heroin or alcohol and can't get it together. I don't know man I'm forced to put up with woman's bs and rejection I guess. I check the dating sites for gay guys and the only ones I thought was cool was guys that live over a hundred miles from me. I guess I got to hit the gym and pray I land me a hot bitch with big tits and ass. One can only dream

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

You act like shit can't get real in life.

Comment

phil just go all in one bitcoin right now and youll have hella bitches in a few years

Comment

But I'm still waiting on those faggot bars. Please try to mention I can't even get a relationship in general. Like say i would diss the faggot that you're with but you don't even got one.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
                      phil just go all in one bitcoin right now and youll have hella bitches in a few years
                      Okay I'll give it time. I hate waiting but I'll deal with it.

Comment

Your parents provides shelter to more than one homosexual ?

Quite the service for the community, they are fuckin' saints
                        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Your parents provides shelter to more than one blatant homosexual ?

Quite the service for the community, they are fuckin' saints
                          I'm not gay okay justice. Inorder for me to be gay id have to actually suck your dick first.

Comment

So far I haven't sucked not 1 dick at all.

Comment

also women will be obsolete in a few years as well and well all have faithful robot/vr wives. i wouldnt even worry about it

Comment

You couldn't pay me enough for you to play me it's cocka meanie you just ain't zanie enough to rocket baby

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X