Clear All

Re: OTBVA I Got A Confession To Make...

Got any females to throw this way?
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Nothing like reading a thread from Phil and Clarke at 1am on a saturday night about what women like and want.
      The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
      ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
        Honestly I dont like strangers touching me though. Ex. hugs, handshakes, close in my space, and etc fam.
        This is genuinely common with autism. Not implying that you're autistic, and no hate on that specifically if you are. Just saying.

Comment

disturbing thread

Comment

Honestly I dont like strangers touching me though.
            you learned this young didnt you

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
              Originally posted by Stones View Post
              I'm a wild sex haver
              Really what's his name faggot lol. They say don't throw stones if you live in a glass house so for now I'll just throw Stones into a glass house.
              Lol @ Phil holding grudges from a different thread. This dude had to buy a toy to help himself jerk off. That's how sad your existence is that you have to pay to get your own self off.

Comment

i love it when strangers touch me :3

Comment

Originally posted by NaughtyNora View Post
                  i love it when strangers touch me :3
                  Thats because you sell bootyhole
                  White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

I dont like lame or gay niggas touching me or close to me too not just females.

I be by myself. I love to be by myself

Comment

In my perspective, females are sex objects. Nothing more nothing less. Hoe is going to be a hoe even if she isnt one. Doesnt matter if she is classy, shes still a hoe.

Alot of chicks I disregard them as nothing. If she says "lets fuck" thats the only time I feel shes important.

Even when Im around different friends wives i feel uncomfortable cause I dont chat with them and we dont have the same interest
                      This is true because I dated Shawna. And I felt the same way about her. And I was right. There are good people in this world good women but they are the few they are the rare they are the diamond in the rough. And if that's not 100% true then we as men have to better ourselves to prove ourselves worthy to be with these women.
                      Facts. Like I said if she says lets fuck thats the only time I can connect and feel like shes important. But in reality shes not as important as the money and ambitions I have.

A female comes up thinking like a boss. Females are able to fit into large business corporations and trained to be come businessmen.

For me, that unattracts me. Females that like to travel around the world unattracts me for some odd reason. Like Im not motivated or attracted by things females do now days unless its a sexual advance. Sounds fucked up but its how females built me.
                      Otbva how can you hate me lmfao

Comment

because you're human garbage?

Comment

Otbva how can you hate me lmfao
                          Nobody hates you...

Everyone that you've ever interacted with in life just feels sorry for you...like you know...actual pity...in which you confuse with hate, so you pretend you're trying to be edgy or make people mad while being oblivious to the fact literally everyone knows what you're actually doing...

You're just trying to give your life meaning by acting like someone you're not...typical egotistical retard...

Comment

If only you knew how pathetic you make yourself out to be...

Comment

I'm a wild sex haver
                              Really what's his name faggot lol. They say don't throw stones if you live in a glass house so for now I'll just throw Stones into a glass house.
                              Lol @ Phil holding grudges from a different thread. This dude had to buy a toy to help himself jerk off. That's how sad your existence is that you have to pay to get your own self off.
                              My equilibrium has been fucked up from the pills and weed and cigs and lack of exercise. It's my fault I'm struggling but I'll try my best to get better.

Comment

I'm a wild sex haver
                                My equilibrium has been fucked up from the pills and weed and cigs and lack of exercise. It's my fault I'm struggling but I'll try my best to get better.
                                Phil we can get through this together

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X