• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sex shop

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
    You got me pissed off right now man

The mission is to save every penny and move out your moms crib

What part of that involves going dildo shopping ?!?!

FOCUSSSSS PHILLLLLL
    It's not a dildo. I really needed this thing man. Every time I jerk off I can't get myself off. I still have plenty of money saved in the bank. I'm actually not spending that much money. I'm only spending about $150 a month. Sometimes even less than that. There's things that I need. Don't worry dude 2018 I'll be out of my parents house

Comment

Phil bought a vibrator for what , gouch stimulation ?

jacking off hurts ?
      lmao wtf

tf are you doing pinching your dick till you cut off circulation to bust one
      Phill squeezing his nub like he's trying to get the last bit of ketchup out the packet @ Wendy's
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

you cant tell me you aint using that vibrator for your ass dog *qp voice*

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          you cant tell me you aint using that vibrator for your ass dog *qp voice*
          I'm told you nothing is going inside my ass. Does an asshole nut? No. This is for my dick and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
            Phil bought a vibrator for what , gouch stimulation ?

jacking off hurts ?
            lmao wtf

tf are you doing pinching your dick till you cut off circulation to bust one
            Phill squeezing his nub like he's trying to get the last bit of ketchup out the packet @ Wendy's
            For some reason it hurts to jerk off when I'm horny. Also the philesh light thing can't even get me off. I had to use plan C

Comment

Wow i thought Phil was gonna say this was for him and Shawna. Then he says it's for him to jerk off better?! Bro how is your own dick turned off by you?! Jesus.

Comment

XFL gonna threepeat. Belee dat!

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                  Wow i thought Phil was gonna say this was for him and Shawna. Then he says it's for him to jerk off better?! Bro how is your own dick turned off by you?! Jesus.
                  Me and Shawna aren't together no more. Like I said I have a cock that I can't keep soft and hard at the same time for that good feeling. It gets so hard it hurts to beat off. I needed something light to the tough yet effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                    I have a cock that I can't keep soft and hard at the same time
                    ?

Comment

Ya'll are some weird dudes talking about your junk and stuff that's some nasty shit brah !

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X