so nora banned cause...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: so nora banned cause...

robin you got the shittiest posts in here besides mine stfu.
    #ROOGANG
    #LOVEFORCE
    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
      Originally posted by Miles702 View Post
      You act like I give a fuck. Or act as though you give a fuck. What about that entire exchange was worth giving a fuck about?

Take your enlightened self elsewhere before you catch a Buddhist palm to the chest and have your chakra rearranged. For someone on the up and up, your third eye is blind.
      I never claimed to be enlightened, nor do I give a fuck about new(old) age rubbish. I can smell bullshit through the computer screen kid.

If you want to follow some full of shit satanic Guru who likes your paypal money go to Polight.

What do you think of Polight?

Some of his videos make a lot of sense, then others just seem like he's being outrageous just to be outrageous. He's obviously a smart dude but you think he's pulling most of it out of his ass? Most places I've looked (not many) seem pretty split down the middle on him.

Comment

people used to say the exact same things about [MENTION=25132]ch[/MENTION]unce

Comment

people used to ask for my banning as well...

just imagine if the powers that be would have succumb to Frank Rizzo's request.
          we'da missed all that great 'tent

Comment

people used to ask for Phil to be banned all day

Comment

bat presence seems to make people have to TRY to deal with things in themselves they really cant and i love it.
              #ROOGANG
              #LOVEFORCE
              #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                I ain't saying his belief in god is dirty or anything, but Phil theist
                Phil theist filthiest. Filthy Phil yeah I've been called it all like six year old kids would call me filthy. But every one of my Bible verses are clean so I don't know why they're calling me filthy

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
                  robin you got the shittiest posts in here besides mine stfu.
                  Best compliment I've ever received in my life. Thank you very much.

Comment

anyway im clocking out too (wtf does miles work here??) so if drunken frees are not your thing you might want to go hang in another thread.
                    #ROOGANG
                    #LOVEFORCE
                    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Originally posted by Curdled Milk View Post
                      people used to ask for Phil to be banned all day
                      I'm back by popular demand. And plus when I'm on these forums I am nice as f***

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                        You act like I give a fuck. Or act as though you give a fuck. What about that entire exchange was worth giving a fuck about?

Take your enlightened self elsewhere before you catch a Buddhist palm to the chest and have your chakra rearranged. For someone on the up and up, your third eye is blind.
                        I never claimed to be enlightened, nor do I give a fuck about new(old) age rubbish. I can smell bullshit through the computer screen kid.

If you want to follow some full of shit satanic Guru who likes your paypal money go to Polight.

Some of his videos make a lot of sense, then others just seem like he's being outrageous just to be outrageous. He's obviously a smart dude but you think he's pulling most of it out of his ass? Most places I've looked (not many) seem pretty split down the middle on him.
                        I know for a fact that he is a snake.

No, he is not pulling it out of his ass - just repeating Dr. York and other likeminded Pimps.

A true deceiver knows how to mix in lies with the truth. He isn't even that smart - he just has knowledge that most average joes do not have because they are conditioned to beLIEve.

sigpic

Comment

No, he is not pulling it out of his ass - just repeating Dr. York and other likeminded Pimps.

A true deceiver knows how to mix in lies with the truth. He isn't even that smart - he just has knowledge that most average joes do not have because they are conditioned to beLIEve.
                          I guess by smart I meant well spoken with at least a basic grasp of what he's saying (you can usually tell when someone is basically reading from the cards).

Dr. York a good one to look into?

Comment

Dr. York is in prison I think for life because of a whole child sex ring that he had to confess to-he's a piece of shit
                            And pollight still supported him after that- he got exposed for that and more

Comment

Someone can be a piece of shit and still kick knowledge imo.

Comment

I guess by smart I meant well spoken with at least a basic grasp of what he's saying (you can usually tell when someone is basically reading from the cards).

Dr. York a good one to look into?
                                It's too much to put in 1 post.

Let me put it like this. If you want to know why Hollow Da Don and Murda Mook went to Disney Land and if you want to know why Loaded Lux is truly called Loaded Lux and acts the way he does - check Malachi York out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RU5LVpZV1s[/ame]

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X