Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

"The difference is I can address your ignorance"

AKA

"I'll make up a bunch of shit I have no idea about and pretend to be smarter than everyone and have a meltdown when someone doesn't buy my made up shit"

Comment

Re: Julian Assange/Wikileaks tells Congressman he can PROVE Russia DIDN'T LEAK Docume

This is why kings don't talk to peasants about politics.

Comment

I provided dozens of cited evidence backing up my arguments.

You've yet to address or refute a single thing I've said.

Comment

You didn't provide anything.

Comment

2nd post...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.06cf8841a209

Comment

Lol what a joke.

"Russian hackers" tied to Roger Stone, because he talked to Guccifer 2.0, who's not Russian.

Good job, Robin.

Post some more of these brilliant sources.

Comment

He's what you need to know instead of lashing out at me.

If trump or his team intentionally collaborated with the Russians in anyway then he's out the whitehouse in the next 18 months.

When trump resigns or is impeached, I want you to send me pictures of your mothers feet.

Comment

Sure, Robin.

Keep telling yourself that. You and Maxine Waters are the only 2 retarded enough to believe that.

Comment

Who the fuck is maxine waters?

Does she support taxing dollars?

Comment

I'd fuck the shit outta that bitch

Comment

Good job ignoring my post debunking your source.

Go on cry how nobody addresses your sources again.

Comment

You won't address my sources.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.06cf8841a209

Comment

I want you to list and refute every single accusation made there, and their citation.

You have aprx 72 hours to do, good luck.

Comment

If you can do so I agree to send you a 100 dollar sephora egift card.

Comment

"So what they completely made up some of it, the others might be true"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X