Duck Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Duck Season

And all these songs had to be done with a different voice anyhow because I didnt have a pop filter at the time and the Ps kept popping. You can hear it every now and then. But I'm waiting to buy a new setup til wifey and I move.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

interesting

Comment

Not really, kinda stupid.

Comment

if ur wife has an old set of pantyhose u can make a pop filter pretty easy

Comment

yeah I found that out ex post facto.

Comment

my stuff usually gets destroyed so u need to get creative with the tattered remains

Comment

i was gonna post a voice snippet but I cant cuz vocaroo is blocked at work. So maybe when I get a break or somethin.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw"]Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM"]Taylor Swift - Shake It Off - YouTube[/ame]

i can do both of these which is kinda terrifying

Comment

7 octave range ama

Comment

lmao.

Comment

if there was money on the table i could do these

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l02yVxIKBSk"]VITAS - ОПЕРА №2 / Opera#2 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

u have to remove urself from ur body tho its a tall order

Comment

fb post a voc or ur lowest and highst

Comment

Bumpin Ghostface, Puff Daddy wit the old Mase
                              Slummin round town in a gold Crown wit no brakes
                              Lookin like a clown holdin it down at a slow pace
                              Makin plans to stack the bread, hit a stead wit low stakes
                              Slip out the do witta kilo of snow, left’ behind a cold case
                              Flyin through the stop lights like I’m in a fuckin road race
                              Can’t outrun ya own demise, you’ll see the fuckin Crow’s face
                              I’m a crackshot, hit up these crackpots til the mold breaks
                              My rap stats stay Maxed, prepped to clash with these Goofy clans
                              Stash stacks of doobie snacks in the back like the Scooby Van
                              Grip the biscuit for the bitches, too indignant to these snitches
                              They lie to stack the money high, imprisoned by the riches
                              Should be investing in forgiveness, stressing the fictitious
                              Found face down in the fountain, guess they drownin’ in they wishes
                              Glimpse caught of the snub nose, one flash’ll end ya arrogance
                              Volunteer to take you out, fearless in my heritage
                              Ya envy green, asparagus, stavin’ off embarrassment
                              Your raps are meant to free the mind, while mine enslavin’ residents
                              My excellence sets precedents, you limited by yo prejudice
                              Before usin’ Miles in reference you should run it by ya therapist
                              So if I say I’m goin home, the throne my only residence
                              Make a soul vacate the body then replace it like an Exorcist

Just random shit I'm writing to set up another song.
                              I would rather do things for free than for money. Music should be free, as an artistic expression of the soul. I agree that some people should get paid for what they put in, but nowhere near as much as they do. And not if your bars consist of a couple of random adlibs and like 4 syllables.

Comment

goofy clans scooby van thats tight

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X