Road to recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Road to recovery

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkxqxWgEEz4"]Madonna - Papa Don't Preach - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Wish people saw my music list. It's not finished yet but it shows I got good taste in music because the lyrics really make you feel something that means something to you strongly and deeply and the artist that created those songs are purely genius to me for the outstanding work that they put into their music

Comment

ya the fuck my life track u were listening to was really good

Comment

Originally posted by NoraBeNice View Post
          ya the fuck my life track u were listening to was really good
          The let me go song is another I know off the top of my head

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaQYDVd5Ka8[/ame]

Comment

i was being sarcastic this is garbage

Comment

That drop thoa

Comment

when ur parents dropped you?

Comment

Addicting music is the best music.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWGE9Gi0bB0"]Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond [ Official Music Video ] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I've listened to 50000 songs bro I know it all i heard it all.

Comment

u counted?

Comment

[MENTION=6963]Nightmare[/MENTION] on ILL Street

The first thing is understanding the world, better yet... your position in the universe.

You are the size of a dust particle on a planet that is the size of a dust particle compared to the grand scheme of things. Comprehending this makes it easier to live life to the fullest. All it takes is one giant ass rock floating aimlessly in space to destroy everything you've worked your whole life for. You can be religious or you can live by morals of your own. I prefer being religious because not only does it surround me with people with the same morals, but because it may in fact be the truth...because not getting too much into detail...all of this had to have been created...it couldn't have come from nothing (which is also a creation).

DO NOT expect handouts from anyone, nobody will give you shit..even if they do, later on you're feeling like a leech for taking something somebody else worked for. If there is anything out there that YOU want...it is YOU who is responsible to get it. This includes material items, knowledge/experience, and women. If you don't have any of these "things", it is because you haven't worked HARD ENOUGH to get it.

Make your hobbies...hobbies. If your conscience is telling you that you are spending too much time doing something with no reward, it's time to move on. I'm not saying to stop rapping...but make sure you have everything else that is wrong in your life fixed first...because then when you do your "hobby", you'll be happy and more creative.

Live your life with confidence. I've been at an all time low with no way out other than to start over. Which is where you are at now. Don't look at this as the end, but as a new beginning. Look at ending your relationship with Shawna as an accomplishment, because you could be 50 years old right now with her being older than you...both of you being unhappy (and the kids lived a difficult childhood) which is the main thing. She can find happiness and so can you, but the main thing is not lingering on the past. This is what about got me. I was with someone I saw myself getting buried with, and all of it came crashing down around me. No money, no place, no future. I set out a financial goal of owning the necessities. (A vehicle and a house) Don't expect it right away, it takes work.

Once you get those things, set a new goal (friends, girlfriend/boyfriend). If you aren't comfortable with yourself admitting you're gay, then you are confused. Being gay isn't a bad thing, but just don't give into that lifestyle just because you think women are not attracted to you. Everyone out there has a soulmate, and it's your job to find them. You go on dates, test the waters a bit... Try those dating sites you mentioned...and when you're on these dates, you can either look for a good time...or work on building a relationship. The point of the "date" is to look at their characteristics... What they want currently and what they want in the future. You'll fuck up and say the wrong shit, but don't get embarrassed and linger on it, use it like ammo for the next date. Every woman is different and it's your choice in what you want. When you finally find it, double check yourself and see if that is truly what you want (looks don't last forever), you want a friend to grow old and die with. That is the goal.

When the times get too tough for you to handle, always remember SUICIDE is not the answer. If you can't find a way out, talk to me...if I'm not here call a hotline... There is no reason for suicide. There's always an answer to your problem, and it isn't death. You were picked to live on this earth, believe it or not. You didn't choose to be born, you shouldn't choose when to die.

Anything else bro, holler at me.

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                            always remember SUICIDE is not the answer.
                            respectfully disagree

Comment

Originally posted by NoraBeNice View Post
                              Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                              always remember SUICIDE is not the answer.
                              respectfully disagree
                              then go fuck yourself (respectfully)

Comment

I would say that was a very nice post Ekelon, but knowing your guys' history-that was beautiful

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X