Comment

• Re: Road to recovery

only time i got mad enough to punch a wall i was mad at a couch lol

Comment

that couch got fuckin destroyed after tho

Comment

@phil not sure if u blocked me or not but just thought i should let u know i heard about some sketchy site or app or whatever called badoo (i think) and apparently its where the thirstiest and most broken ppl are going to get their dick wet maybe u can find love there

Comment

lmao 250 posts per day what a fkn loon
            Originally posted by I Hope You Die
            But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
            http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

im doing the 1 week porter challenge

Comment

good to see ur alive and well tom i was worried after u got no votes in our battle and didnt post

Comment

Originally posted by Miles702 View Post
                  lol that's a super short cast. Broke my hand 2 years ago getting mad at the wife. Was posed to have a cast n surgery but said fuck that and instead took the bs ER splint off and manned up. Sucks u hadda wear one.

Also didn't know u were gay/bi/confused either. Gluck with that.
                  I'm not confused the only thing I want to do is surround myself with good people. Cuz in the end Love Will Conquer All it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman you can have the power to win my heart if willing to work things out properly

Comment

Originally posted by NoraBeNice View Post
                    @phil not sure if u blocked me or not but just thought i should let u know i heard about some sketchy site or app or whatever called badoo (i think) and apparently its where the thirstiest and most broken ppl are going to get their dick wet maybe u can find love there
                    I didn't block you I just don't feel like responding to you every waking moment because I feel like you are a repulsive ignorant hypocritical person that needs to work on your morals and treating people how you would like to be treated

Comment

cool let me know if that site is any good

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Jolly HROUD View Post
                        lmao 250 posts per day what a fkn loon
                        I don't understand why we've had a number of posters that like to do this type of thing where they just go on and on with their posting and just do not stop with the personal attacks and they upset the rest of the posters and they bring down other people's energy what are they trying to gain from all of this I want more and more people to always be honest always forthcoming and very revealing about themselves and open up to everyone and prove that they can be a really great person that exists inside of them and they can prove that their love for who and what they are and what they do

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                          I want more and more people to always be honest always forthcoming and very revealing about themselves
                          why?

Comment

Originally posted by NoraBeNice View Post
                            Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                            I want more and more people to always be honest always forthcoming and very revealing about themselves
                            why?
                            It's a way to become more likeable you feel more authentic to me that's why it's simple just prove that you're real mother f***** and people will respect you for that. I'm the type of guy that feels like you got to take the good with the bad got to take the positive and the negative to create a better picture

Comment

I hate liars and cheaters and people who have to hide who they really are so it works for their benefit people who are on the offense all the time are like that because they feel like they're an easy target and have to protect themselves

Comment

Most importantly though bad people will lie and cheat and steal and do anything to screw over another person for their own self benefit and those are the people I cannot surround myself with

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X