Random Letter vs Quill m Skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random Letter vs Quill m Skills

At the very least we can cruise around on the golf cart and drink beer (cervezas)

Comment

#ROOGANG
      #LOVEFORCE
      #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Mmmmmm

Comment

i also want to reenact the pottery scene from ghost but i havent found a g enough pottery spinny table thing yet still working on it.
          #ROOGANG
          #LOVEFORCE
          #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
            i also want to reenact the pottery scene from ghost but i havent found a g enough pottery spinny table thing yet still working on it.
            I will break into an art studio and steal one if that's what it takes to be close to you.

Comment

i caught a stray in this beef nh

Comment

[MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION] is in hurr

Comment

out of respect for bill and roddy i tried to stop using that word on here cause i uderstand they have some personal history that makes them feel im being disrespectful to them when I say it and i dont want to be source of bullshit when so many other pronouns out there. that being said i talk how i talk for 35 years and irl have had zero fucking incidents of someboidy thinking i coulfd be racist that shit ridiculous. i dont think carribi dudes have that same level of negative association with that word. all that being said i thihk cats got other/bigger insecurities and that racism accusation shit becomes leverage. robin turned out to be a piece of shit in general though i was more arguing the idea that shit talking is shit talking so nitpicking what is over the line is gay af not necessarily defending robin.
                  love you
                  Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                  But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                  http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                    I will break into an art studio and steal one if that's what it takes to be close to you.

[MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION]
                    Careful if u get into crimes with this guy bcs he may snitch due to low moral integrity

I mean,
                    The more chill Tag is cool
                    But the more illin Tag rat, E

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                      Originally posted by Tadgh View Post

[MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION]
                      Careful if u get into crimes with this guy bcs he may snitch due to low moral integrity

I mean,
                      The more chill Tag is cool
                      But the more illin Tag rat, E
                      True on all counts

Comment

believe it or not u arent the first person here to post that video @ him in the last month

Comment

out of respect for bill and roddy i tried to stop using that word on here cause i uderstand they have some personal history that makes them feel im being disrespectful to them when I say it and i dont want to be source of bullshit when so many other pronouns out there. that being said i talk how i talk for 35 years and irl have had zero fucking incidents of someboidy thinking i coulfd be racist that shit ridiculous. i dont think carribi dudes have that same level of negative association with that word. all that being said i thihk cats got other/bigger insecurities and that racism accusation shit becomes leverage. robin turned out to be a piece of shit in general though i was more arguing the idea that shit talking is shit talking so nitpicking what is over the line is gay af not necessarily defending robin.
                          what goin on big homie i think about u most days

Comment

u sayin u dont think about him every day?

Comment

Guys don't care that random has no hips because when he's screwed up he's a siphon

Comment

where the hell did that miami post come from i see nothin that makes sense of it before it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X