Can Somebody Make This To A Instrumental? Or At Least Know The Sample?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Somebody Make This To A Instrumental? Or At Least Know The Sample?

Its not the writing process its the recording process.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

I have upload beats and determine latency before recording. Then record the whole thing and then mix/master the tracks.
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Clarke you're never going to do any of that.

Comment

Mr. Tadgh I received indecency from that dreadful commentary you processed before you posted without thought of intelligence.

Im appalled in your negativity that aspires me to require higher altitude in my progress to record music.

Comment

Record you reading that post

Comment

Are you indicating you're a dimwit Mr. Tadgh

If so, I accept you as a formidable human being from the outer shell of excellence. I can never consolidate the laws within human nature.

Comment

Mr. Tadgh your slight perception is highly preposterous and ignorance.

I accumulated your inept knowledge of how complicated it is recording a track.

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
                  This is [MENTION=37530]RainbowFeathers[/MENTION] aka bat aka norm aka RandomLetters exposed for all

Weird ugly tranny

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X