Comment

Re: Chester Bennington, lead singer Linkin Park hung himself

Raped you say?
        Originally posted by Wreckless
        I would have rather been black than an orphan
        https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

yea he didnt press charges cuz dude was a victim too... then went on to have 6 kids one of them adopted

Comment

i dont think he was part of a notable band before being offered an audition by owner of record label affiliated with warner

Comment

not saying "who cares, another illuminati robot clapped themself" but i guess i kinda am

Comment

Originally posted by RandomLetters View Post
                @OP didnt u just mention linkin park like not even 24 hours ago, i hadnt heard of them in years thats spooky
                Yeah I mentioned them the other day. It's cause of the music device thing. Never would of thought 24 hours later he would kill himself

Comment

was out of the blue i was like damn thats a throw back

Comment

those fuckers back in 8th grade with their earbuds blasting so loud u could hear the shit across the room god i should been giving out swift backhands left and right

Comment

please let the fucker from bush be next

Comment

wow the dude from bush hooked up with some really fem looking guy named marilyn no shit

Comment

Comment

In his 1995 autobiography Take It Like A Man, Boy George wrote that Rossdale had a relationship with Peter Robinson, also known as Marilyn, in the 1980s. In a 1996 interview for Rolling Stone, Rossdale responded, "That's George's take – he doesn't know me. There's a queue of people going to their lawyers about stuff in his book. I hope he manages to sell some books by putting my name in there."[25] Elsewhere, both Rossdale and Robinson initially denied the story[26][27] but in 2003 Robinson dedicated the Marilyn single "Hold on Tight" to Rossdale, citing "the years of our passionate relationship" and featuring a photo of them together on the cover.[28] Later, both men spoke more candidly about their relationship, with Robinson confirming in 2009 that they had been "together five years" in the 1980s,[27] while in 2010 Rossdale said the relationship with Robinson had been an experimentation and "part of growing up".[29][30][31] Robinson later called Rossdale "the love of my life".[27]
                            In 1995, Rossdale met Gwen Stefani, lead singer of the pop band No Doubt, when Bush and No Doubt were on tour together.[32] They married in 2002

Comment

wonder if gwen knew

Comment

rip linkin park dude

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X