RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

only people who would find you funny are people even more pathetic

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Ok man lol

Comment

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
        meow cultured hop on a plane faggot u been to every continent corrent
        Actually I did to some extent. lol

http://picosong.com/W4c2/

Freestyle recorded on a plane - shortly after Poem Battlers transformed and got their Bae sick. Not that you would get what I'm saying, but hey !

Miami and Blanco the vacaroo kings around here - they go hand in hand.

sigpic

Comment

schhh hiphop was shtarted by me and my swhite fhriends kys you are seriously a waste of oxygen

Comment

what gave u the inspiration to put lose yourself under charrons rapping WHAT A GENIUS

Comment

You're fuming !

Comment

I don't have white friends. lol

sigpic

Comment

i actually couldn't be more calm, if you hadn't notice by now this is something i enjoy

Comment

wasnt talking to you retard

Comment

but that doesnt surprise me LOL

Comment

you could also say you dont have smart or german friends and it would be equally true

Comment

Nobody ever knows who you are talking to since you are mentally retarded. lol

sigpic

Comment

blanco knew i was adressing him with the white friends thing and u knew i was adressing u there despite me never saying meow go on tho

Comment

Whatever you say.

All I see is a person with hurt feelings.

sigpic

Comment

oh i guess retard an meow are synonymous my mistake

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X