RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
    Just peeped ur old school Avi Milk !
    used to be my fav show
    that was also mi fav epi

samsquanch>>>>

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Before cable shit like that was an event

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
        I don't take sides. Peasants take sides.

Fact is LGBT people are mentally ill. No need for special rights.

Everything is going according to plan. The USA is going down the shit drain and soon people will get a wake up call.

I'm good though so whatever.

So what about cuckolds? or guys who like to be dominated? That's unnatural and not normal. In the wild men are suppose to dominate women. So is it being mentally ill for a male to be submissive?

I like to have my balls squeezed, does this mean I'm mentally ill? Am I mentally ill if I want another man to watch me fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
          I don't take sides. Peasants take sides.

Fact is LGBT people are mentally ill. No need for special rights.

Everything is going according to plan. The USA is going down the shit drain and soon people will get a wake up call.

I'm good though so whatever.

So what about cuckolds? or guys who like to be dominated? That's unnatural and not normal. In the wild men are suppose to dominate women. So is it being mentally ill for a male to be submissive?

I like to have my balls squeezed, does this mean I'm mentally ill? Am I mentally ill if I want another man to watch me fuck?

Yes, yes and yes.

You bought the Nintendo Switch on Release Day - so you are mentally retarded anyway.

sigpic

Comment

I'm black
            You realize that was the joke, right ?
            Yes.

Comment

I can accept just about everything is a mental illness, but I don't see how that at all justifies discrimination. Seems to me you're the one with the mental illness if you feel the need to put others down because they're different.

Comment

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
                I'm black
                You realize that was the joke, right ?
                Yes.
                So what the fuck am I ? A nazi ? Black ? Make a decision faggot.

You are just butthurt you couldn't get to me by pretending to be interested and friendly.

Not my fault you have been molested by the music industry when you was a kid.

sigpic

Comment

u are a NERD

Comment

rip meow mods close the thred plz we're done here

Comment

I can accept just about everything is a mental illness, but I don't see how that at all justifies discrimination. Seems to me you're the one with the mental illness if you feel the need to put others down because they're different.
                      Not true. I wouldn't even know that you like dick in your butthole if you wouldn't parade through town screaming it.

The problem is them/you trying to force this bullshit as normal down our throats.

sigpic

Comment

Not true. I wouldn't even know that you like dick in your butthole if you wouldn't parade through town screaming it.

The problem is them/you trying to force this bullshit as normal down our throats.
                        That's what happens when things change.

Just a few decades it was absurd to see females show off their legs and arms. Let alone wear tight pants, there was a time when a women wearing pants was simply outragous, not normal, and unethical. Same shit reasons you chose to discriminate against gays.

and look what happen there, now women are proud to be whores, and always show off their bodies. You don't want gays changing your culture, but the fact is the culture has been gay since day 1. We just chose to ignore it.

Comment

nice post

Comment

its win win cuz alot of these dumbasses wont even have kids cuz they are so afraid they are gonna end up gay

Comment

That's what happens when things change.

Just a few decades it was absurd to see females show off their legs and arms. Let alone wear tight pants, there was a time when a women wearing pants was simply outragous, not normal, and unethical. Same shit reasons you chose to discriminate against gays.

and look what happen there, now women are proud to be whores, and always show off their bodies. You don't want gays changing your culture, but the fact is the culture has been gay since day 1. We just chose to ignore it.
                              It's not the same and I actually prefer women that don't walk around like cum dumpsters.

Most women are dumb tools who got fooled by feminism. Women now actually rather go to work and pay slave taxes instead of securing the family at home. This has been done systematically.

What culture ? If you want to be gay, be gay. I couldn't care less. But if you try to force me to take you serious, accept and embrace you ... then you can fuck off faggot.

sigpic

Comment

how old are u dude be honest

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X