Re: COON ALERT!! COON ALERT!!

Originally posted by Bohboh View Post
    Originally posted by queenzflip View Post
    Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
    Didn't snow y'all fucked with Stars show.
    I been watching that shit everyday for like 4 year now since live and direct with DJ Alias and shit.
    Queeznflip was actually on the show Friday morning.
    Number 9 the funniest man on the internet right now

Alias was on the show last week. I remember when trannys used to call up telling alias he's fine looooooooool
    YA he was on that homophobe shit heeeeavy too.
    "HEY DJ ALIAS, HEY Girl!!! oH No HoNEY!"
    Toot toot haaaaaaaay beep beep

I miss all the old callers - craig, jay fron new york, housten, bob

Star knew some motherfucking characters
    LOLOLOLOL

That muthafucka Craig!!

Swear to God after hearing him about 3 times I began to understand his retar.....SPECIAL ass.

Sounding like Smiley from Do the Right Thing!

Then again...I was sipping heavy when listening to Live and Direct back then.

My nigga did u see friday show they killed lansky simp
    Ass omg!! That wAs the worst body i seen in my life. I came into recusitate a nigga but the nigga was already dead 😂😂😂😂
    That toot toot beep beep shit has me fuckin dead.
    But ya i miss Housten and the old callers i wish i started listening to the show a couple years earlier.
    I went back and listened a to like all the old rebroadcasts in like 2014-2015 but star started taking them all down.
    Y'all know where he has those up?
    They aint on youtube or his website
    Get it right its toot toot haaaaay beep beep - that shit is gay as fuck 😂😂
    Number 9 that nigga knows how to creep into stars skin - like today he goes "im gna start talking troi" star says "what to the police lol" and then 9 goes left "ill tell your friend at the breakfast club all about your dirty lil secrets" star changed the subject quick 😂😂😂😂🤣 he knows number 9 is an uncontrollable loose cannon. Oh yh mother fuck loose cannon.

Yo i miss the hateathon -🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the one where star got that alien og kush from some white boys in toby hannah township. Mike brown uncle called up promoting his cd and star said tell your sister no more red wigs in congress 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 n then he vomitted at the end my nigga
    Quietroom Battles CEO
    @Queenzflip

Bend Yo Mic #Pause

Comment

Star was a bitch off that Alien OG.

That ho nigga stole 2 racks from us talking bout he was gonna take a Dab and never did it...I donated $10 for that and was pissed.

I'm waiting for Shampoo or Number #9 to bring up all that donation money he stole for the big move to ATL (that never happened) one of these times when Star starts talking greasy!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Fat Milk View Post
        come out all ye black an tans [MENTION=2892]Gwame[/MENTION]
        don't appropriate my culture milky
        Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

That ho nigga stole 2 racks from us talking bout he was gonna take a Dab and never did it...I donated $10 for that and was pissed.

I'm waiting for Shampoo or Number #9 to bring up all that donation money he stole for the big move to ATL (that never happened) one of these times when Star starts talking greasy!
          This i dont get it he claims to be a millionaire with alot of money stashed in european banks but he still pimpin his viewrs for donations.

No disrespect to you but why yall dumb ass niggas actually donate to his cheap ass? smfh

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post

This i dont get it he claims to be a millionaire with alot of money stashed in european banks but he still pimpin his viewrs for donations.

No disrespect to you but why yall dumb ass niggas actually donate to his cheap ass? smfh

True stories!! If a niggas whole hustle is based on youtube and donations - then the nigga is broke.
            Quietroom Battles CEO
            @Queenzflip

Bend Yo Mic #Pause

Comment

Nah he smart (Jewish) with his money.
              He know he cant get taxed (very much if at all) off donations.

If you noticed on a recent ep, Shammy was talking bout a subscription fee and Star shot that down real quick and said nah..we gonna keep going with the Superchat donations.

I didnt mind throwing in $10 to see him lose his mind doing a live show after smoking a dab but then his ho ass backed out after gettin 2 gs in donations to do it.

Typical half nigga shit.

Comment

what ever happened to him going to Atlanta
                "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X