America should have universal basic income

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: America should have universal basic income

nobody actually smokes swishers. they put hamster bedding in those, youre gonna get asbestos
    Originally posted by Justice
    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11EaeHaAOPw"]I Got in Trouble Today - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

btw stop calling me ur girlfriend, you know i dont like labels.

Comment

Taking pictures of cash is cool. Having that cash be worth face value and not making more cash isn't though.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
            Tax the rich then redistribute the wealth back to the poor. When people have more money they spend more. The middle class benefits the most from this as it will be their small businesses that drastically feel the increase in sales from the poor.

So even someone like Clarke who has no source of earnings or income will be contributing to our economy. He can produce all the text audio tracks he wants and he'll be getting basic income so he can then go out and buy stuff. The stuff he buys in return helps build the middle class back up, all the while clarke sits their unknowingly contributing to society.

How we get the money.

*Tax capital gains at the same rate you would income.

(If you make 35k a year through income you have the same 15% tax rate as someone making 400k in capital gains. Most of the rich's earnings are from capital gains not income, taxing income heavily strains the middle class)

*Remove deductions

(A rich person shouldn't be able to buy a bunch of expensive and redundant furnishings then receive a huge property tax deduction.)

*Increase tax rates on the rich

(Once you account for the increased velocity of money from the poor spending so much, and the middle class gaining traction back. Then you can reasonably increase the tax rates on people earning over 500k on gains and income)

https://justicedemocrats.com/
            yes the Average American doesn't make enough income a year to keep themselves Sheltered clothed and fed. Let alone trying to take care of a family by themselves. So if you ain't making 20 dollars an hour which is 38 grand a year or so You ain't living the good life. if you make 11 Dollars an hour which is 18 grand or so a year you live with mom and dad which sucks but you can save alittle money. If you make 7.50 an hour kill yourself. I'll admit if America doesn't get a pay raise everyone will riot in the streets. Not everyone most people are pussy and will pan handle the rich.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X