KW Presents Summer Sadness 6 Hype and prediction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KW Presents Summer Sadness 6 Hype and prediction thread

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Im excpecting for paragraphs. I know it! Look u cool my nigga. We both smart. We aint gotta be going hard about lite shit. Misunderstanding boss. Lets leave it be. Shit is never that major. U got bars, just smoke flutie or atleast die trying.
      GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
        Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
        [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] trust its not a problem freestyling. And how u know if i can go straight threw or not? Like u know this for sure..... And i used the term freestyle like most niggas do. If im wrong @ FunkFlex about it. Tell em take all the freestyles off his potcast. I can go off the top. No prob but anyways. Its like u tryna get revenge for ur death! I smoked Quills boots and u got on his thread with the self vote convo. I mean really?
        U cool and all, but u doing too much rite now. Why me my nigga? Why it gotta be me tho?
        Buddy, you died
        I feel u my nigga! U would say that! Tell that to the polls! Numbers dont lie. U had one okay quotable. U gud...... Just not that gud!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
          Tadgh vs skandolouz
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
            Tadgh vs skandolouz
            Bro, if ur looking for ur 2 on 2 partner......... Hes in ghetto heaven freestyling with pac! Send a prayer request!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
              Hank destroyed quid in their battle
              Boss, u cant tell him that tho. Hes delusional like a muh fcka! Hes taking that saltysally bath salt!
              sigpic

Comment

kahunas tryin to give the fans seizures with that sig

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                  kahunas tryin to give the fans seizures with that sig
                  Lmbo that lightning fcked me up too bro.
                  sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=37025]HakunaMatata[/MENTION]

Just cause Trip dont post 50x a day on here doesn't mean he won't battle.
                    That has zero relevance to this.
                    He got skills and is better then 90% of the guys whoever posted rhymes on this forum or RMBVA, and that should be the only thing that matters.

I didn't bring up audio,you did. Thats totally understandable about your newborn and i wouldnt say nothing about that aspect with your reasoning or to the contrary like thats bs or a excuse.
                    Your flaw was just not properly conveying wtf the line meant when you posted it.
                    My fault for not taking personal time out of my day to search through all your posts/interactions with other posters on here and keep notations of them.
                    Of course i be out of the loop when it comes to you and 18 cause i dont go on a quest to keep track of all that shit.

As far as the freestyling-imma about drop knowledge, there are two schools of thought when it comes "freestyling". Its just one meaning eclipses the others at least in regards to battling depending on the circumstances.

1. Freestyle a prewritten verse meaning just a rap about whatever, that could of been wrote a day in advanced or even 10yrs + prior that was on a notepad somewheres but it was already memorized so you're reciting it. Example you had countless emcees throughout the yrs rap a freestyle over a beat on a radio station that was just a verse off the album they were promoting.

2. Freestyling- sculpting in time,in the zone,rhyming on the spot about something, someone right then and there. Not knowing where your going 1 or even 6 lines in advance/down the road from what you're saying at that moment right then and there. Just grasping whatever thought is in your head and putting it into rhyme form on the spot and keeping it going.

Im not saying one definition is the correct one over the other or anything like that.

But If you're saying you were going off the top on the radio one you posted id say no you were not,i know that and without a doubt i know others would listen and know that to be true, i listened to it two times and it was cool.

Not saying it was wack because you weren't rhyming off the top of your head since you didn't, but dont come off like you were freestyling like the one i described for #2, thats perpetrating.
                    And fuck whatever that hoe ass POS Flex thinks or says on any topic.

You listen to stuff enough you can tell either right away or at least make assessment if a person is rhyming off top,due to a multitude of factors/ indicators.

Smart battlers even those renowned for freestyling script pre written rebuttals as a fall back to some degree or as a "what if" scenario and integrate them into a battle verse if the other person says this or that.
                    Great battlers can interweave them seamlessly.

Comment

TLDR

Funk Flex is a faggot

Comment

That my quota for excessively long post about hiphop for the rest of the month.

No mas trabajo on OTBVA for Justice till June

Comment

Funk Flex is a faggot

Miami is a perfect example of an authentic freestyler.

I free all the time and it's annoys me when others I know want to cypher and then just spit writtens.

Save that shit for someone who gives a fuck. I'm trying to come up with multies about DOLPH LUNDGREN on the spot and you got schemes about Marvel on deck.

Fuck that shit.

Justice, preach!

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                            [MENTION=37025]HakunaMatata[/MENTION]

Just cause Trip dont post 50x a day on here doesn't mean he won't battle.
                            That has zero relevance to this.
                            He got skills and is better then 90% of the guys whoever posted rhymes on this forum or RMBVA, and that should be the only thing that matters.

I didn't bring up audio,you did. Thats totally understandable about your newborn and i wouldnt say nothing about that aspect with your reasoning or to the contrary like thats bs or a excuse.
                            Your flaw was just not properly conveying wtf the line meant when you posted it.
                            My fault for not taking personal time out of my day to search through all your posts/interactions with other posters on here and keep notations of them.
                            Of course i be out of the loop when it comes to you and 18 cause i dont go on a quest to keep track of all that shit.

As far as the freestyling-imma about drop knowledge, there are two schools of thought when it comes "freestyling". Its just one meaning eclipses the others at least in regards to battling depending on the circumstances.

1. Freestyle a prewritten verse meaning just a rap about whatever, that could of been wrote a day in advanced or even 10yrs + prior that was on a notepad somewheres but it was already memorized so you're reciting it. Example you had countless emcees throughout the yrs rap a freestyle over a beat on a radio station that was just a verse off the album they were promoting.

2. Freestyling- sculpting in time,in the zone,rhyming on the spot about something, someone right then and there. Not knowing where your going 1 or even 6 lines in advance/down the road from what you're saying at that moment right then and there. Just grasping whatever thought is in your head and putting it into rhyme form on the spot and keeping it going.

Im not saying one definition is the correct one over the other or anything like that.

But If you're saying you were going off the top on the radio one you posted id say no you were not,i know that and without a doubt i know others would listen and know that to be true, i listened to it two times and it was cool.

Not saying it was wack because you weren't rhyming off the top of your head since you didnt, but dont come off like you were freestyling like the one i described for #2, thats perpetrating.

You listen to stuff enough you can tell either right away or at least make assessment if a person is rhyming off top,due to a multitude of factors/ indicators.

Smart battlers even those renowned for freestyling script pre written rebuttals as a fall back to some degree or as a "what if" scenario and integrate them into a battle verse if the other person says this or that.
                            Great battlers can interweave them seamlessly.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4JgBBgHA4"]Can you like shut up? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post

Better watch it Hoey, or else ill have Quill invite me to chat in 10mins

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
                                Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                                Tadgh vs skandolouz
                                Bro, if ur looking for ur 2 on 2 partner......... Hes in ghetto heaven freestyling with pac! Send a prayer request!
                                Tag and I are each others man crush tho this shit aint hiphop
                                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                                Originally posted by nick216
                                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X