Any Jobs That Hires Misdemeanor Charges? (Warehouse or something similar..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Jobs That Hires Misdemeanor Charges? (Warehouse or something similar..)

Post them.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Re: Any Jobs That Hires Misdemeanor Charges? (Warehouse or something similar..)

Everywhere nowadays does criminal background checks
    And, well, simply googling your name doesn't lend you any favours either, Jobe.

You'll be a paper boy for life.
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Misdemeanor

I didn't know you were that much of a pussy.

Comment

jobs aint worried about misdeameanors
        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] I can and still will beat ass in front of police.
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
            [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] I can and still will beat ass in front of police.
            My suggestion,get a forklift license and apply for the shipping/receiving area of Walmart.

Getting a forklift license is ez,i took it where i work

Simple Q/A(which i past and only got one question wrong,and i only studied for literally 20mins at work before it while i was getting payed) and just do some basic safe driving with a person watching you and you pass

Either way its a doorway in to multiple decent paying jobs with nothing but a high school/GED.

It sa bargaining tool,you can literally get above other people who have GED/HIGH school education as long as you got 6months of experience doing forklift at other places...Only problem with that is some of those jobs have mandatory OT and that can be BS...dont nobody wanna be forced to do 60+ hrs for months during the "busy season" if you don't need the money.
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

just think of jobs sketchy ass ppl do like carnie, hotdog vendor etc u will find something!

Comment

I'd go for a reach licence before a regular forklift licence
                It's one step up the chain of command
                Forklift operators tend to be loading and offloading shipments
                Reach operators are more product organization within the racks, you literally CANT fuck that up no matter how hard you would try to, everything digitalized and tells you where to put what.

Comment

But then again, it's clarke
                  He fuck around and catch a concussion with a pumptruck

Comment

good luck bro !

Comment

sell your ass on craigslist
                      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                        sell your ass on craigslist
                        I'm not trying to get caught up in that life with your moms.

Comment

Goodwill or other charities got programs.
                          You'll be folding used clothes or sorting canned goods next to retards tho lmao.

Comment

Lmfaoooo at suggesting Clarke should operate heavy machinery

Comment

Call drew he's in Texas and always got a fat wad of cash
                              Maybe he can put you on the game young'n

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X