Clear All

• Re: Keyboard Warriors presents Guess Who hype and prediction thread

I don't live my life on OTBVA, I troll it
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

cregs bars are still not in the process of being crafted.

This can only mean I have one of the best disses in text battle history coming up.

rip creg, pm me pics of your girl and I might consider going easy.

Comment

right foot and left hand pics only.

Comment

i admire your courage/stupidity robin

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
            It's not a house party if it's behind 711 in a cardboard box

Dead af
            Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

After knowing I dropped 6 days ahead of time
              Thug Flutist been peeping the thread regularly and still decided not to post

Go figure

Once a herb always a herb
              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Kurbz your patience is always at 0.

Everyone was in here shoving each other back and forth. You showed up and starting kicking Flutie's face in with none of faggy theatrics or pre-fight rituals.

Comment

There's not much room for prefight shenanigans when your opponent locks himself in his blanketfort for a week+ not showing face only to lose track of the days cause he hadn't seen sun for 275 straight hours so he ends up noshowing.

Have to drop those funk master flex bombs on them ahead of time

Where you at Flutist

Comment

Karbz gon get raped again.

Trash.
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Clarke bottom 5 on the site

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                        Shut the fuck up Clarke

JObE, I vow L'z out'chu; that's pouring the OE on the Kurbz; which is ironic, cause you fit for a Cold Sleep in the Dirt// If that Chrome Squeeze, Domes Leak; your Soul Leaving this Earth; Better hope it stutter & jam or I ain't looking straight, - That's Jobe Speaking some Words!!//...But he says he's a ghostwriter?; His Own Free's are the Worst, tried to Show Me a Lone Scheme; I Groaned Deeply Disturbed// he said "Yo, G, it's Yo's Free, No Fee for the Verse" -...Oh Geeze....So Sweet? My Own Piece of your Curse!!! - But let me ask you Clarke, what happened to that PG you Told Peeps in the Works? - his Joke Dream of Flow's Seemed So Cleanly Assured, Fo'weeks of No Sleep, I Hoped He Would've Learned, then what a surprise, this Broke Dweeb couldn't afford the Coach Seat for his Turn!!! - and since then, there's been No Real Advancements, his Whole Schpeel is Tragic, I'd tell him we could take this to the streets, but he's got a Home Field Advantage; hopeless bum, pushing a shopping cart with a Broke Wheel in Traffic, filled with empty soda cans he just Stole from the Trash-Bin - I tried to imagine being Homeless, it Sucked, Froze in Disgust - For real, Clarke... I Hope it Looks Up// I'm just thankful I got Homies that would Throw'me a Bunk - That's what you get for fucking over your friends, family & the only people Showing you Love!! - I mean, your aunt had to put her house up just to Bail you out in Court, they knew you were hopeless, but Still they found Support, They put trust & expectations in you, but you Failed'em, now they're Torn; I got a question to ask ya, Judas, how'd it feel to Nail that final Board?... NO ONE LIKES YOU, even your Family would Vouch, half the time no one knows what you're even Rambling About, He's a herb, so it's a bush that I'm Damned to Beat Around, cause Id never smoke an L with you, but I still felt like I had to Hand you this one Now!

Pussy

Comment

Proved my point. Gay ass format.

Comment

Kurds Youre a Faggot, it's Absurd and Established, you never Burped With a Ratchet
                            You got a lame bitch, she don't Work and She Ratchet

Fuck outta here Kurbz.

Comment

Imitating your style is lame af.

Everybody here is garbage except me.

Comment

Kurbz trying to use this 06 Cassidy throwback style on me to think he can style on me.

Nah, fuck outta here with your letsbeef font.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X