Who thinks repealing Obamacare is a soft form of Genocide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who thinks repealing Obamacare is a soft form of Genocide?

Grown men and women on their parents insurance until they're 26 is laughable.
    These are the people who would potentially be paying for all the old people.

Comment

tl;dr
      Originally posted by Bohboh
      i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
        more will be uninsured bc you wont be penalized for not having insurance. if youre young and healthy aca is literally a tax on being alive and is the most unamerican shit pinko shit ever
        kinda like auto insurance wow

Comment

sup milk. but its kinda like living in the city and walking everywhere and the gov telling you you have to own a car even tho you dont need one and then they say you dont have to own a car and millions of people get rid of their cars because they dont have a need for one wow
          Originally posted by Justice
          I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

wrong analogy bud...
            its Having a car and Having to have insurance... if you fuck up without it.. it hurts everyone/industry.

Comment

your analogy is not good m8. youre much more likely to get in a wreck and be at fault than to be in your 20s/30s/40s, take care of yourself and get cancer or some freak accident. driving is statistically one of the most dangerous things you can do so its pretty much necessary to make insurance mandatory, especially with millions of women driving amirite

Comment

plus your auto insurance rates dont rise and cover less every year if youre a good driver like they do if you happen to exist

Comment

Republicans think student loan debt should be treated as any other form of debt. Increases until the person cannot possibly pay it back.

On the other hand, if you're a multi-billion dollar corperation, ahhh well fuck it. Get your 56 million dollar tax break that year! Fuck students, or the future. Just give me my donation money.

Comment

Genocide carries a stigma that makes it seem too intense for this situation, but I could see it.

Comment

sanders has proposed a medicare for all bill, a single payer healthcare system.

Apparently it's too far left for many democrat's donor's taste.

Comment

over 50% of americans are favorable of a single payer system.

Comment

Replacing a system is one thing, especially if done correctly and if the new system is better. But removing a system without a better alternative is ridiculous. And in this case can absolutely result in loss of life in great numbers. (worst case scenario)

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X