Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sneakers

Originally posted by Enormus View Post
    and janoski as in this guy? didnt even know he was on nike he was one of my faves

Stefan Janoski in TWS - 'Subtleties' [2004] - YouTube
    yes, his shoes are elite

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

besides these and the P-Rod 5's I fucking hate skate shoes btw
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
        besides these and the P-Rod 5's I fucking hate skate shoes btw
        i hear you on that, only liked vans back in the day for how they looked but they were terrible to skate in. Never checked out p-rod shoes guessing they are nike as well. They make the best looking shoes but i dont really like the company.

Ideally I'd like to get 3 pairs.. a super light pair for running, a generic black pair for whatever, and something decent for skating if I decide to get back into it. Those Janoski's look really nice and I wouldnt mind giving nike money if stefan is getting paid too.

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
          subbed to see pics of [MENTION=8767]Crow42[/MENTION] bball shoes collection

FOAMPOSITES! URL!
          Got u bro
          Gotta update it tho

Got the silver surfer foams

Comment

Black/Tan/Blue/Gray/Maroon/Brown chukka boots unless I'm at the gym, then it's these

Comment

I love the Janoski's but as a real skater, a part of me hates supporting Nike SB.

I've got these Converse waterproof hightops on my list right now. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/co.../pgid-11634705

Also, the new Jordan 12 OVO white/gold release look sick af.

Comment

for comfort try Adidas anything with the boost technology you'll never go back to anything else. get a pair of nmd's or ultraboost

Comment

Originally posted by Dhumble View Post
                  I love the Janoski's but as a real skater, a part of me hates supporting Nike SB.

I've got these Converse waterproof hightops on my list right now. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/co.../pgid-11634705

Also, the new Jordan 12 OVO white/gold release look sick af.

i wanted to try the janoskis so badly but first grabbed these online... when i skated every day i would kill the left shoe off a pair of these in a month. havent worn a pair in like 10 years cant believe they still make them

Comment

the problem is now i need to buy new board and start skating.. wearing accels without being active skateboarder is disgusting and makes me feel dirtier than usual

Comment

my main problem with nikes now is their are so many to choose from i dunno wtf i want maybe these

Comment

the stupid fucking checkmark being less visable is important to me

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68hSZm5GFOY"]PJ Ladd in Really Sorry - YouTube[/ame]

my obsession over accel comes from pj for sure i think every trick in this video he wears them it just looks so right

Comment

cleanest fucking style ever tho when he lands a trick it actually looks perfect and i never use that word

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlvwfVCNCB0"]PJ Ladd Wonderful Horrible Life - YouTube[/ame]

i dunno if anyone will top this part.. its a fuckin shop video

Comment

pause that vid at 30 seconds to see what my right shoe will look like in august

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X