Milo Yaiannopoulos defends being molested by priest as a kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Milo Yaiannopoulos defends being molested by priest as a kid

Remember kids when someone talks about pizza in their emails it means they're a paedophile but when someone literally says it's cool to fuck 13 year olds it's fine and good

Originally posted by bodybaggarzz
    i love smoking joints. i after yesterday made 3 sigarettes joint, get high my niggggerssss

Comment

damn no wonder every time i ask my pops if he wants some pizza he fucks me

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        damn no wonder every time i ask my pops if he wants some pizza he fucks me
        Probably has more 2 do w/ the stripper outfit u insist on wearing around the house u weird bitch
        Originally posted by bodybaggarzz
        i love smoking joints. i after yesterday made 3 sigarettes joint, get high my niggggerssss

Comment

Dont judge me u fukn tardcucklibnerd

Comment

woah good one chunce

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
              another retard to add to the ignore list. Kys ekelon.
              Can't say I'm surprised

Typical "I'm allowed to speak, you're not" liberal ego.

Comment

Dead @ anyone defining any YouTube personality as a trustworthy source of information.

Milo is the gay liberal version of Tomi Lahren. They both talk and seem to make points without ever actually saying shit.

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
                  Originally posted by Pignut View Post
                  Why is Ekelon sperging out about Trump? You have to like Milo or you're anti-Trump now?

Almost starting to think that Milo is and has been actually trolling conservatives this entire time, and his supporters are going to be really fucking embarrassed in the near future. I mean the guy was a tech journalist who wasn't even a fraction as flamboyant as he is now just two years ago. Even his logo looks like a guy on all fours. I think the guy is just a nihilist that's pulling a Kaufman-esque stunt and who is laughing all the way to the bank.
                  milo doesn't have an alternate agenda (other than self-interest) imo, but he's def playing up the fag image for the increased shock value it adds to his commentary - it's become his niche and he's leveraging it for profit, not for some matchstick man political activist stunt, imho. would be a pretty long con.

he's laughin all the way to the bank regardless.
                  Yeah, I agree. To clarify I don't think he has an alternative agenda in that he's secretly a liberal who's like "haha I've got all these conservatives listening to a hate filled fag" but rather that his personal agenda is much more a driving factor of his behavior than any political ideology. He's basically trolling everybody for self gain imo, so nobody should take him seriously.

Comment

milo served his purpose, hope he kills himself now
                    Originally posted by Justice
                    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

pretty decent breakdown of the situation.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP7vi9oLk54&spfreload=10"]The Weapons of Culture Warriors - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X