• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wale or Tay Roc??

[MENTION=30232]jklyde[/MENTION]

identify this and youre good in my books

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by jklyde View Post
      LOL - wow - what has this site turned into......

Guaranteed NONE of you talking shit would dare say the shit to anyone's face - so many keyboard gangstas around that have never gotten any pussy without paying for it...you "guys" are a fucking joke - I actually go to events and show myself in public rather than sit behind a keyboard talking shit - put an address on that shit or shut the fuck up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Ahem ...

yes well under normal circumstances sure,but when you rout the main frame entry stable after you gained permission from the lowercased access vantage point,passed the appointed admin(lack of a better term "Prime gatekeeper" if you will),you can realign the hard code and edit any soft code in between since technically its not finalized -i.e. able to run customizable scripts exclusively on C++ direct action subnet overage management for anything within the confines of the site to run individually for whatever ones purpose is.

-In laymens term-
          You can write in a way that it overrides the notification pose,and will over load his OS and fucks it up in a shitty way repeatedly/endlessly...simple 2 stage script
          Stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
            The question is how do we know that YOU are a good person?
            Talk to em!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
              Originally posted by Justice View Post

Ahem ...

yes well under normal circumstances sure,but when you rout the main frame entry stable after you gained permission from the lowercased access vantage point,passed the appointed admin(lack of a better term "Prime gatekeeper" if you will),you can realign the hard code and edit any soft code in between since technically its not finalized -i.e. able to run customizable scripts exclusively on C++ direct action subnet overage management for anything within the confines of the site to run individually for whatever ones purpose is.

-In laymens term-
              You can write in a way that it overrides the notification pose,and will over load his OS and fucks it up in a shitty way repeatedly/endlessly...simple 2 stage script
              Stfu
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                LOL - wow - what has this site turned into......

Guaranteed NONE of you talking shit would dare say the shit to anyone's face - so many keyboard gangstas around that have never gotten any pussy without paying for it...you "guys" are a fucking joke - I actually go to events and show myself in public rather than sit behind a keyboard talking shit - put an address on that shit or shut the fuck up.
                296 Stone Ridge Drive Sunnyvale Texas faggot

ps. any nerd with 50 bucks can goto an event

Comment

Originally posted by Xmas Balls View Post
                  [MENTION=30232]jklyde[/MENTION]

identify this and youre good in my books

Was a record store on Peachtree near 14th street, right where one of the I75 North ramps is.

Basically near the Varsity and Original JR Crickets.
                  "This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
                    296 Stone Ridge Drive Sunnyvale Texas faggot

ps. any nerd with 50 bucks can goto an event
                    True any nerd could pay $50 to get in.

However, I bought stage pass, plane ticket and a dope ass penthouse from AirBNB.

Also got to smoke wit Tay Roc, T-Top, and drank some lean wit Rain.

I'm all up in the footage from the Perfect Day to Die event, I'm the other white guy, the one with chunky gold rope chain.

For shits and giggles you can check out my posts from when that event happened - lots of pics and updates and shit.

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

I'm the other white guy
                      Dead.

Comment

The question is how do we know that YOU are a good person?
                        Not sure if this is just more troll-bait, but fuck it I will play along - lol.

I am a single father of 2 kids that I take care of very well since their mother decided heroin was more important. I have never initiated any sort of hate or bullying whether its on here or in real world - in fact, I was suspended in high school for beating up someone that was bullying another dude that couldn't defend himself.

I am damn sure not a Saint, and never look down on anyone. I show respect as long as it's reciprocated but on the same token I can be on the bullshit if I have to be. I'm not some tough guy and don't pretend to be, but I am a man first and foremost and will always conduct myself like a man should.

I was the one that initiated the PM to Feral and to Justice, and apologized for any personal attacks I made because thats not my character, and I thought the thread was getting out of hand - this resulted in Feral and Justice becoming my homies on this message board. Before I sent them a PM, I sent a PM to Choppa to ask him to delete the thread or move it, because I hated how I reacted and I try to uplift hip-hop culture, and OTBVA as a whole and that thread wasn't my character at all.

Honestly, I don't even like bringing up good things I've done because it seems bragadocious, and I don't do things for credit or acknowledgement - if I see someone that needs help and I am in a position to help them, I do and will and without expecting anything in return.

I'm being very genuine, but I certainly expect the trolling and attacks to start below....I hope I am wrong, but I'm also realistic - lol.

Salute to all that matter! 100!

Comment

First thing you mentioned was your kids. All I needed to know sir, the rest of it means fuck all to me.

Comment

First thing you mentioned was your kids. All I needed to know sir, the rest of it means fuck all to me.

Comment

There's a reason lux beats calicoe and verb beats hitman

Thanks for bringing out the real

Comment

**RANDOM**

Is it just me, or should Verb have ended that 3rd round after the Big Gerald part? The few bars he had left after that took away from the impact of that room-shaker IMO. Don't get me wrong, Verb's 3rd was still nothing short of amazing but I think they should've done what they did with Lux vs Calicoe and cut out the last few bars so that the battle ended with the room-shaker.

What do you think?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X