X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    Originally posted by Cook11 View Post
    smh at comparing the percentage of blacks in a city to a whole country...gotta be 1 of the dumbest arguments on here in a while.
    This thread alone has at least two dozen worse arguments within it. Don't set your standards that high for the O, you'll just leave disappointed
    I couldn't bring myself to read the 50+ other pages that obviously involve the same people that barf out their shitty opinions at rapid fire, just read the last couple pages.
    http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

Fact of the matter is... Roddy still wants to know what lil johnny did after hopping in the stolen van headed to the sleepover to cause him to get ganged up on. If he called them asshole savages then he hit the nail on the head a lil too hard
      Originally posted by Wreckless
      I would have rather been black than an orphan
      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

angelic retard

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
          America lol
          http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

those 4 kids got no bail.
            i think theyr facing 15 but it can be whatever as a hate crime.
            theyr saying that the hate crime was against the kid being mentally disabled - not white.

the kid def knew hill (the van driver) as a school friend.
            i'd even read tht hill was special needs too ( they went to school together idk )
            seems like shit started as jokes and got out of hand at some point for who knows why
            kids always picking on kids and going off

the right wing latched onto this story - prob hope to ride it all the way to inauguration
            it's a one way fight though - literally no one is supporting these kids

that doesn't mean you can't notice how the media/nation handles the story differently because theyr black

- i don't even know the white kid's name because theyr protecting his privacy. he's 18 as are they all. if he was black, his name would be in the story and he would be 'criminalized' in the coverage imo

- the police said the white kid 'didn't know' he was in a stolen vehicle for 3 days. if he was black ..... seriously?

- the words 'kidnap' and 'torture' wouldn't be part of the story if the kids who did it were white

etc forevr

it doesnt mean you're in favor of whatever happend to know that's how this country rolls
            just finished watching a news segment about if dylann roof is 'sane enough' to stand trial based on some things he's written in 'his journal'
            see, that kid is 'humanized' in the coverage.

not sure how the argument itt became about immigrants and opportunity

what?

Comment

[MENTION=8758]Roddy[/MENTION] - it's like they videoed every part of the night except what the kid did to piss them off - bcs i notice the girl said 'you dnt know what this kid did to deserve this'

and furthermore - as i think of it - the kid was in the van with his friend on a 3 day joy ride sleeping in the van. so that was 'pre-kidnap' gravy (?)

what all happened
              who t f knows
              missing story pieces alert

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                who t f knows
                and who t f cares

that kid's not dead
                he has a head cut
                bcs ppl so dumb to film themselves is what happened
                ppl get their ass beat everyday
                guess this one was nagl

ZINGGGGGGG

Comment

[MENTION=8758]Roddy[/MENTION] - it's like they videoed every part of the night except what the kid did to piss them off - bcs i notice the girl said 'you dnt know what this kid did to deserve this'

and furthermore - as i think of it - the kid was in the van with his friend on a 3 day joy ride sleeping in the van. so that was 'pre-kidnap' gravy (?)

what all happened
                  who t f knows
                  missing story pieces alert
                  Yea im thinking they started filming once he fucked up. Says they were slap boxing which somehow let to him being ganged on. Maybe he said something that led to "we at least gotta slapbox" with how the girl was filming showing everything and crying in th2 mugshot she just might tell the whole story. Hope we hear it

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                    crying in th2 mugshot
                    i read that mugshot going around was a hoax - was not her in the pic. it's of a girl in texas from 2015

Comment

Why is it a hate crime against handicapped when dude literally said in the video "fuck white people" "kill all white people"

Comment

idk - but in one of the news articles the chicago police chief was saying that.
                        i think he said the way the kid's mental handicap was part of the incident wasn't yet public knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                          crying in th2 mugshot
                          i read that mugshot going around was a hoax - was not her in the pic. it's of a girl in texas from 2015
                          nah its her

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                            Kurbz exploits handicapped women.

JVL harasses half of Hamilton.

Oxy orders pizza behind a Tor and thinks he achieved something.

You niggas don't come across as exactly loving life.

Now make a lot of posts....about how I post a lot.

I wrote a rap song for a handicapped girl
                            In a different country
                            Who recorded said song
                            ...alone
                            And uploaded it to her YouTube channel
                            ...herself

Just cause it went viral and got exposure means I exploited her? If anything she exploited my talents

Nice try though
                            The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                            ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

^ Word

Aside from all that, the way you act on here/your lack of logic still makes me think Canadians suck.

Comment

Also, still think you're a scumbag to even be involved in something like that, but be safe.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X