• Re: *NSFW* Blacks kidnap and torture white guy on facebook live

^ raising the minimum wage helps the economy. Very easy to see that

Comment

we dont know all the facts he might of deserved it

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
          There's some irony in saying these people belong in jail when police officers can shoot unarmed people in the back and never see a cell

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
            Originally posted by toolate View Post
            Bernie not only cared about Americans, but cared about things that are being done in the name of America around the world....which are often MUCH worse than a few teenagers tormenting someone...
            Bernie needed to establish much earlier in his campaign that he would have a team of financial advisers to help him responsibly reach the goals he had outlined (free college, free healthcare, etc.). He didn't do that, he had some broad "answers" out there but they weren't feasible. Taxing the top 1% at 100% wouldn't fund a single initiative, let alone all of them. And we sure can't take 100% regardless. So that scared off some voters who thought he didn't have a plan.

I think that was unfair overall, because all candidates present the "end game" in their policy speeches but only he got ridiculed that it wasn't a "well formed plan".

It's here nor there, he would have gotten railroaded by the DNC regardless of how flawless he was in his approach.
            Yeah. DNC fucked Bernie sideways....but they didn't know that it was a suicide mission.

47 million voters not voting because they felt totally disenfranchised once it was between Hilary and Trump.

And lol @ the meltdown of him bringing up free education at the collegiate level, when we have free education at EVERY OTHER FUCKING LEVEL.

Too expensive.....

brb. gotta give 2,000 syrian "rebels" 400mil

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
              15 dollar minimum wage seems dumb to me idk
              It's kind of dumb to just jump there, I agree.

The problem is the minimum wage didn't increase nearly at the rate inflation did. But we're so far behind where it should be (somewhere in the $20-$25/hr range iirc) comparatively that it's not really feasibly to increase that wage by that big of a margin out of nowhere.

There are entry level jobs that require degrees paying about $15 because you're expected to work your way up. And how can you justify giving them more money out of the gate but not giving your other employees with tenure a similar bump.

On the flip I definitely agree that even if you're working at McDonalds, if you work 40 hours a week you should be able to afford basic human necessities.

Comment

These niggas belong in jail...no sensible black person would disagree and need some type of therapy and proper rehabilitation so they ACTUALLY know the severity of what they did.
                ya but i dont think they shud be in with the gorillas

That one girl dont look a day over 16
                Originally posted by Wreckless
                I would have rather been black than an orphan
                https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Bernie not only cared about Americans, but cared about things that are being done in the name of America around the world....which are often MUCH worse than a few teenagers tormenting someone...
                  Bernie needed to establish much earlier in his campaign that he would have a team of financial advisers to help him responsibly reach the goals he had outlined (free college, free healthcare, etc.). He didn't do that, he had some broad "answers" out there but they weren't feasible. Taxing the top 1% at 100% wouldn't fund a single initiative, let alone all of them. And we sure can't take 100% regardless. So that scared off some voters who thought he didn't have a plan.

I think that was unfair overall, because all candidates present the "end game" in their policy speeches but only he got ridiculed that it wasn't a "well formed plan".

It's here nor there, he would have gotten railroaded by the DNC regardless of how flawless he was in his approach.
                  Yeah. DNC fucked Bernie sideways....but they didn't know that it was a suicide mission.

47 million voters not voting because they felt totally disenfranchised once it was between Hilary and Trump.

And lol @ the meltdown of him bringing up free education at the collegiate level, when we have free education at EVERY OTHER FUCKING LEVEL.

Too expensive.....

It was a suicide mission, which actually made me happy and sort of made Bernie a martyr. Unfortunately Americans have the attention spans of goldfish and it won't amount to anything.

It is difficult to have free college. But what people often ignored was he wanted free public college, private universities could still do their thing. Which to me is brilliant. Give those that can't afford to go to school an opportunity to get an education, but maintain your higher scholastic standards (somewhat sarcasm) at the private universities.

Comment

England's broke and still payin for bino to read science fiction books with a trollin ass grin on his face ill be damned if some prick like danny is gettin the same luxury

USA!

Comment

I wanna clear up something. I said that they "belong" in jail....which is usually a very loaded when speaking about minorities who commit crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                        England's broke and still payin for bino to read science fiction books with a trollin ass grin on his face ill be damned if some prick like danny is gettin the same luxury

USA!
                        I never looked at it that way. This changes everything.

Comment

this is the power of communication

Comment

americas getting greater already trump baby

Comment

this reminds me of the football player case

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh8NrijBMrw"]Police: High school football players charged with sex assault - YouTube[/ame]

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...john-rk-howard

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2917313

http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...tudent-wont-do

Comment

Too expensive.....

It was a suicide mission, which actually made me happy and sort of made Bernie a martyr. Unfortunately Americans have the attention spans of goldfish and it won't amount to anything.

It is difficult to have free college. But what people often ignored was he wanted free public college, private universities could still do their thing. Which to me is brilliant. Give those that can't afford to go to school an opportunity to get an education, but maintain your higher scholastic standards (somewhat sarcasm) at the private universities.
                                When he spoke out against Israel and actually talked about the Palestinians like they're people, I knew he was done.

And yeah. Americans still haven't realized that college has become just another industry that fuels off of financial/societal paranoia to increase their tuition...and profits

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X