Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRIP 6 vs CLARKE RELOADED (AUDIO)

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
    Finishing up the last minute to make it officially 5.
    All them bars u got ain't 5 minutes of material? How fast u plan on rapping them shits? Dang. I ain't count but it looked like u had more than me.
    They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Clarke going to rebuttal half of Trip's shit and claim that he wrote it in February and shit

Comment

Clarke, I spit 80 bars and my shit is over 6 minutes. U wrote 100 bars. Unless u plan on rapping that shit like Twista, I don't see how u ain't got 5 minutes. U said u was set up and ready to go, so just record what u got and we got a battle, cmon bro.

Comment

https://soundcloud.com/jobebestrappe...ater-remix-wav

Comment

I miscalculated my timing [MENTION=7929]TRIP 6[/MENTION]...

This will be at least stopping around 5:45
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            Originally posted by ekeanon
            I'm glad I got to witness your life
            Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Jobe would actually be pretty good if he could annunciate better. He has the voice for it.

Comment

That's a big "if", imo.

I respect his passion, would like to see him grow to be a mature person who knows how to communicate with people.

100% sure that isn't happening anytime soon.

Comment

I miscalculated my timing [MENTION=7929]TRIP 6[/MENTION]...

This will be at least stopping around 5:45
                  Oh aight. So u good to record or u bout to rebuttal my whole shit instead?

Comment

Trip I can't rebuttal garbage.

I already rebuttal your first round from our first battle tbh
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

That Deep Water joint got potential, just need some voice/mic work.

Beat cold.
                      🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

U wouldn't obsess over me if I were garbage. You made over 10 threads about me. That's the most attention I've gotten from anyone on this site. You're my biggest fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post

Fuck yea, I actually bought that again a couple years ago online, but it was the Japanese version. In that, they call the Master 'God' & Tanzra is 'Satan'. Remember that big ass skull that would chase u as an angel baby? Ppl prolly think I'm drugs lol.

I still play Breath of Fire, Chrono Trigger, DK Country, Killer Instinct, etc on my Retron 3 plus I bought me a portable SNES called a Cool Boy. Shit was well worth the $100.
                          Yeah they have no problem with those type of names over there,but here back then they had to tiptoe more around those type of labels with the localization for the US when it came to peoples religion/beliefs.

Those skulls are annoying af with that charge speed and the damage they do,plus it takes a shit load of arrows to kill them :taxidriver:

I still have both Breath of Fire's,and Chrono Trigger for the SNES. (C.T. and Final Fantasy 3 - i.e. F.F. 6 are the two greatest RPG's of all time imo)

Been meaning to buy Soul Blazer,i prob rented it like 15x from Blockbuster when i was a lil man...slept on action rpg from Enix.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors,Earthbound,Secret of Mana,Contra 3 are timeless too
                          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

U wouldn't obsess over me if I were garbage. You made over 10 threads about me. That's the most attention I've gotten from anyone on this site. You're my biggest fan.
                            That's because your kids and wife ignore your existence.

Comment

That's because your kids and wife ignore your existence.
                              Lol. Bro u could be the spokesman for loneliness judging by ur FB profile. At least my family wants to be seen with me. U ain't got a single picture with a girl, a friend, a relative...not even a fuckin dog..,and dogs like everyone!

Comment

The way Clarke projects his own life on to other people will never cease to fascinate me

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X