X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ITT : Bi-Porter Claims

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
    Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    dude if u open 3 different browsers u can place 3 votes, and if u have an addon like hola or another ip changer u can add another vote for each of those options, aint a big deal man, relax.
    It is to me bro

What the fuck is the point of spending time coming up with bars - and foregoing the money for it?

For at least the nigga to admit the L

Maybe I'm corny but this is complete bullshit to me. Niggas ask me constantly, "why bread gotta be involved", "do it for the culture"...for what, nigga? I don't even get to enjoy the fucking W, this nigga's wallet isn't lighter so all he does is get to talk shit and act like I didn't absolutely smoke his boots....

The board gets a dope battle, and I get completely fucked in the deal.

Why the fuck would I write shit again for the board? At least let the votes not be rigged man this shit is wild.

This is why I wanted bread involved. This fucking reason. Because no matter what the fuck trolls said, I'd have some money to spend like, "yeah, talk your shit. At least I got this out of it"

Whatever man. Y'all can keep Roddy and Clarke and Chad and enjoy yourselves and shit

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
      It's been real, and yet it hasn't.

I don't want to be the reason this board goes to shit, and it's overwhelmingly clear it would be better without me. Believe it or not despite my ridiculous post count (lol), most of y'all are cool in my book.

RAW BLOW - salute. Feel like you always got it. Just like you, I might be retarded and go back and forth with Clarke, but ultimately I never had any bad intentions, etc.

classick - Keep OTBVX alive. Spit that shit, man.

thatznash - I see you bruh. Good luck with trading, as well.

Drew - Hope you get that money, my g.

Clarke - Yooo. We've gone back and forth like retards, but hope that Marvel shit work out. Also, join that Dallas league.

Ekelon - Don't know if you still around, but you a real one.

Roddy - Never really had anything against you, kind of went out of my way to be cool. Feel like we had a couple good music discussions, and I'm sorry I whooped your ass. Hope you get over that one day. I'm playin, man. Good luck with the ANTfella shit.

trey deuce - never really understood what your deal was, but either way, I'm out bro. You got your wish.

Fake Blanco/Wreckless - y'all two, seemed pretty intent on trying to make me feel like shit. It would be one thing if it was just jokes, it didn't really seem that way. Not being emotional, just being real. Either way I hope the absence makes shit better for you.

h8Me / Screwed up LOM - man, y'all are real ones. Hope y'all enjoy this crazy fucking place.

justicethegod - you sonned me that one time when I needed it, ever since then we been cool. Salute.

Crow - you do a good job of being as unbiased as you can around here. I'll check the podcast out from time to time.

Chaunce - Would've left multiple times if it wasn't for you.

18 - Bro. What the fuck? Just wanted to make shit fun for the board, there was literally no reason to act the way you did....either way guarantee I would've smoked you, but you can claim this is my way of "ducking" if you want, smh.

In short, sorry if I fucked up the board, hope that it's better now...why am I leaving? I can't post one thing without 10 negative responses, and as much as I like battle rap and as little as it affects me, there really isn't enough reason to stick around.

Hope I at least semi-revitalized the battling scene, lol

Anyway, best of luck to everyone here in their lives man. No hard feelings on this side.

IT'S JD BABY

Comment

With the other 2 accounts he made like 5 heartfelt exits but didnt stop posting for 5 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson

Easily.

No one even close at this point.

Might be the 1000th thread made specifically about me.

Astonishing.

^^^While posting 24,000+ in 6 months on the O incessantly 24/7/365 in his main account alone attach to his keyboard like it was his "life" support system. EMBARRASSING.

JD got an incurable stalker obsession with postin on a site full of trolls 90% he don't fuck wit.

No wonder he donate all his piggy bank pennies as payola to the O so God forbid they ban all his accounts JD will go into stroke convulsions an end up in a straight jacket coma.

Comment

porter 3-0'd neil itt

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Daddy View Post
              this site has gone to shit bro, everyone turned soft and became a bunch of bitches.
              Shit went 100-0 real quick and people that I know personally are hitting me up calling me gay because of that thread

Seriously get a grip, keep that laptop aside and go out for a minute, life isnt all about chatrooms and making false gay claims about someone especially when shit like that can catch up to them in real life.

This has taken a toll on my personal life to the point where I can't even post anything on my Facebook without gay innuendos being thrown at me. I swear yall got me fucked up, im straight and never did gay for pay. Thanks to you guys I have to face this type of harassment everyday

there are many more messages like that from people who got to me because of OTBVA and i swear to god its not pleasing at all.

Im not logging into this shithole again. I love some of you guys; JD, Craig, Browser, Miami, Justice, Tom and my brother Chaunce.

Peace out

Please, continue....

Comment

JD think day popping a squat on stage no big deal. JD family been dropping duces in public on the dirt roads of India like it ain't nothin

Comment

idgaf if rohan gay, we'll fight
                  he can get equal lefts and rights

Comment

JD scary ass dream battle rap. he even got a Quill nite lyt.

poorturd play guess what room I'm in wit his parents and get 30'd all the time when they guess his childhood bedroom

Comment

• Re: ITT : Bi-Porter Claims

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAtAM7vtgc"]Kanye West - Bound 2 (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

stop spergin the thread pbh

Comment

keep waiting for porker response. have a feeling ************** may have revoked neils internet privs

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
                            stop spergin the thread pbh
                            Oxyclean you more Mrs clean ya bald door knocker earrings wearin bitch. Go take a bath in the creek behind you Arkansas trailer park.

Comment

NuNu Neil's think she a blood cuz the bitch wear a red weave.

Comment

now i know ill get hated on too, spare yourselves the time because I dont give a fuck.

now as you were, little helmet wearing faggots
                                Oh, so you're gay! Cool! Rainbows are fun, aren't they?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X