ITT : Bi-Porter Claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id say oxy needs jesus.. but jesus forsure dont need oxy..

Comment

• Kirk T. Leedre Eminem likes @Joy Beyhar 22 much it makes Elton jealous.. telling Elvis that Shady ain't the cutest elf on the shelf.
      Manage
      Unable to post comment.

Fuck Facebook and old habits.... WE ARE PORTER

Comment

• This one. @2day is beautiful, regards to my mental health too man... Discredited 22 often... DIZcredited? probably never.

Comment

• 23 the perfect time for @Elons big stock buds you jc penny talking shop not knowing it wanna be Miami day trait or spaced in.

Comment

• @min late

Last minute man fallacy

Comment

• BLME @MR>PORTER for Eminem's gayness

Comment

• While I smoke for Humboldt kids dock u men tyrians that would kill they own pops for another second on ice.

Comment

• DONT SIGN THE FUCKING HAT<CHICKS16<LWAY

Braun. Co, beats Ludwig shit I gotta convince instead of deadly verbal evidence

Comment

• Negative starters fail to reject that I abuse.

Comment

• Kirk T. Leedre SCRAP he know. scorpion in the dessert of too think dense and dumb for ethics Toronto Police Service make the The Toronto Zoo inmates look smart if this guy stand for what they say they are.
                      Manage
                      Unable to post comment to faggot cops

TagginDraggin FB down.

Just took x.com

with the 12th side of a hexagon on 333 toque's the size of of a pair of chutes that pats gay ass poops through for CCC fuck PAT but I'm cumin harder than I did @first for THAT first rd slow time like McDonalds did for mare won himself

I am retarded, brother.

Comment

• I just threatened a cop that made me expose my force, naw, my foreskin. In Toronto, by Bay $T.

Comment

• $aint Thomas or some jew, but JT touching boys @ half time and I get assaulted for not touching a bum boob that's only one thing shit tits, whelp, a couple, of not blessed breasts.

It wasn't Liz Lemon's chest that I make Sprite with spite and another find a new kinda fight words are pen city and pensiveness suits a trumped up President anointed by VladDMVV @Detroint Motor Vehicles are okay, but the bylaw enforcement officers sure are. a gazing @mustard stains in EVERY CAR like it's Canadian Hot Sauce

Ketchup you b Heinzzz. Lick er. Sure, I would have, but didn't even touch nothing.

NOT BLUFFING.... I BET MY COVERUP ON IT FOR @SHMARKS in the game and niggard bars for well read retards, that late again, like a hoodless surprise?!?!?!?!?!??!?! TODAY, the baby arrives type hood dream some cunts would and dooooooooo date the scheme that deserve equal last night rights through the windows pane, blinds, and beat ur gut with what Daylyt finds for me to hit ya wit bitch kinda NY Canadian 22 second 1 chance beat down for #problemchildren like I can be a saviour for Xavier or make the sassy as dman Eminem give up on Elton turning Straight before me...

Comment

• ELTON"S NOT ON THE POLL RETARDS

VOTE EMINEM 20/20

Comment

• HopSin got SOS

Odd Future for Foreign Policy

Clarke Reloaded for HUD and designated survivor

Comment

• Drake can doo voodoo while NOLA sinks and Toronto Spring Time smells nice when girl bombs come out

La Queefah, the queen of talking out her fronting fart box like she said sit JAZ wrote, THE RAPPER

Rap...... Royalty?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X