• Re: ITT : Bi-Porter Claims

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
    GET YOUT FAGGOT SHIT OUT OF THIS THREAD AND INTO YOURS PBH
    http://www.otbva.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117464

plz
    NO

Comment

Run IP's, that's clearly ekelon, I got nothing to do with this.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
        JD a snitch bitch. Parent conference time JD.

Comment

HideMyIP

MediaHint

TOR!

Don't be a faggot for once jd.

Comment

Yep. I've never seen shit like it in my life. Funny enough I stopped by the library today and was looking at all the people walking by and couldn't picture any of them acting the way Jamil and Kent act. They really are two diseased minded idiots. It really is amazing and unbelievable if you were to tell people about them. They'd look at you as if you were crazy.
            PBH a social master

Comment

"I watched them for 20 minutes reading a book and that is clearly not how a swag master reads"

Comment

You do know why Jamil is telling Kent she's probably a prostitute and he'll get an STD correct? I'm blocked from Jamils channel for "trolling" by not being a head nodding yes man (so you can't see my comments) but commented to his subs on the Kent video and I know he could see them as I specifically said Kent is going to end up with an STD or HIV+ Like Charlie Sheen if he sleeps with the prostitute.

funny how his "B.F.F" Jamil is trying desperately to have Kent get too scared to go through with it by watching his video and ruin it for him. I just got to watch that recent 2 part video he made and have never seen anything more pathetic in my life.

And you are correct Bass! LMAO I was thinking the same thing! It's like a comedy sitcom with two men constantly trying to one up each other, put each other down, and or screw things up for the other with women while at the same time copying what the other does. Insane! All you need to imagine is the bumbling music or sound effects in the background of every saga. Waaa-Waaaa-Waaaa-Waaaaaaaaa.
                What the fuck

Comment

I had to keep putting them so different people would see them under their comments otherwise since Jamil blocked me no one would see them if I just posted.

I told you Jamil was like how he is now last year with those Dominican chicks boyfriends. I gave up on his stupid ass and had gotten him to talk to them, get their numbers, hang out with them etc. Then like he's doing here he tried a similar stunt once he found out they had boyfriends and I told him to back off.

Kent and Jamil are like two little kids who see the toy the other MIGHT have or want and then they "want" it even if they didn't want it beforehand. Misery loves company. Two crabs in a bucket. Those two idiots don't even know what friendship really is and they're worried about relationships? LMAO. I swear they think of women as dolls. Fuck dolls. And even worse they have ZERO clue of what to do.

This is mind blowing. Never seen anything like it. Jamil just wants Kent to stay "below" him or keep him "comfy" in misery till Jamil possibly meets someone and would drop Kent like a bad habit.
                  They really are two horrible people.

Comment

Who the hell are Jamil and Kent

Comment

Comment

PBH how does a swag master read

Comment

Comment

Who the hell are Jamil and Kent
                            Kent net famous.

lil nigga been talked about all over. YouTube, multiple forums. Cat used to rage like a mofo over getting rejected by females.

Jamil was his twin.

You have all the same autistic qualities.

Comment

WOW! this is a bodybag......this is literally cringey shit...JD you hold all the L's.
                              Originally posted by I AM GAY
                              I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by thuperman View Post
                                Straight outta Redmond Washington. Eyeliner an all. That's me. Now call my parents.

GOOF.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X