ITT : Bi-Porter Claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ITT : Bi-Porter Claims

lmao @ asking for 3 grand on a site. You should go pimp your bitch out to niggas and maybe you'll make half of that in 7 days.

Tag, stay woke? You're not black stop talking like that lmao. Bruh i run Pune, you run the local trap house

stay woke tho

Comment

i bet you even believe that religion is a man made political thing and not a spiritual thing

bruh youre so deluded, i can't even

Comment

Tag runs a trap house?

Big if true

Comment

WW3 has prevented imperialism?

What?

Comment

I'm from America, "run" is the one thing these colors don't do bub.

Comment

Robin how much of the shit you say do you actually believe

Comment

Religion is man made, and made up, made up to cause most of the wars, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                  Word on the street is that everyone who makes a post on the internet clearly doesn't care about their family

- OTBVA logic.

I mean the nigga spends his entire day in a chatroom instead of with his familys
                  Roddy if you keep posting maybe your kids will amount to something

Comment

So what exactly can you say to someone like me, except that "I must be lying"?

I remember one time, when I was in the foreign car I bought when I was young...I picked up someone who claimed I must be "lying"

"Where did you get the money? You're bullshitting bro your parents bought this car, etc"

So I calmly had to show him the title of the car, that it wasn't a car note or lease situation, and I kicked him out on the highway as punishment.

He pleaded with me, but you remind me of that guy a lot.

I "must be a lie", but really, you're just really, really mad at yourself.

He actually ended up having a real drug problem after that.

Comment

So predictable.

Comment

I'm sure now he will post a lot to convince himself he "won" something.

directly (1 min) after THIS tl:dr bullshit...

And also, again....Oxy could PM me all of this.

He needs you.

A passive audience, and toxic cohorts, egging him on.

This all stems from a deep insecurity within.

It's sad and I can only hope for the best.

When I insult someone here, they are truly sick people (proven pedophiles like Clarke, etc).

Either way, looking forward to never reading a message from you again.

Your hate is energy, and judging by what happened last week for me, it actually ends up blessing me even more, which in turn will lead to you hating even more.

It's a cycle that works out for me.

You? Not so much. But you want it to be this way.

Next time, be more compelling. At least get ONE person to quote you, because I still don't even know what the fuck your sad little self is saying.

Still have zero ill will towards you, and it's a beautiful thing to let go of grudges.

Especially when there's zero reason to have them in the first place.

Go do some yoga. Canadians behave better than this, bro.

Comment

What he doesn't realize is that he's wasting precious time on this Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
                            Go order my friends' family some pizza again and pretend like it was a productive day weirdo
                            you called a guys mother, and post all day, every day on a battle rap forum where nobody likes you.

and accuse me of being an unproductive weirdo?

project some more

Comment

Oxy continuing his obsession that no one else cares about lmfaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
                                So what exactly can you say to someone like me, except that "I must be lying"?

I remember one time, when I was in the foreign car I bought when I was young...I picked up someone who claimed I must be "lying"

"Where did you get the money? You're bullshitting bro your parents bought this car, etc"

So I calmly had to show him the title of the car, that it wasn't a car note or lease situation, and I kicked him out on the highway as punishment.

He pleaded with me, but you remind me of that guy a lot.

I "must be a lie", but really, you're just really, really mad at yourself.

He actually ended up having a real drug problem after that.
                                Originally posted by Wreckless
                                I would have rather been black than an orphan
                                https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X