Clear All

• Re: ITT : Bi-Porter Claims

No doubt

Comment

wood pipe rfp

Comment

I'm shocked you still fall into the shit, as intelligent as you claim to be, you would just think you wouldn't acknowledge most of the posts

Comment

Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
          I'm shocked you still fall into the shit, as intelligent as you claim to be, you would just think you wouldn't acknowledge most of the posts
          It's not like I don't know what you're saying

I totally respond to more than I should

Comment

Tadgh has my heart

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
              Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
              Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
              You haven't lived until you've caught some jazz at the Green Mill, had a pint at the Matchbox, eaten the mussels at the Hopleaf, and gotten shitfaced before a great meal at the Purple Pig.
              What about traveling to Chicago and doing this is strange to you?

Lmao.
              the fact u can't talk about it without sounding like a complete cunt
              Literally nobody would do those things in that order, and likely wouldn't do them all in the same night unless they wanted to spend 4+ hours driving around Chicago.

Comment

Fatboy Porker eating three meals a night in Chicago.

"Yo my G you gotta wash down these mussels with three hot dogs or else you haven't LIVED " (wipes hands on sweatpants)

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Daddy View Post
                  this site has gone to shit bro, everyone turned soft and became a bunch of bitches.
                  Shit went 100-0 real quick and people that I know personally are hitting me up calling me gay because of that thread

Seriously get a grip, keep that laptop aside and go out for a minute, life isnt all about chatrooms and making false gay claims about someone especially when shit like that can catch up to them in real life.

This has taken a toll on my personal life to the point where I can't even post anything on my Facebook without gay innuendos being thrown at me. I swear yall got me fucked up, im straight and never did gay for pay. Thanks to you guys I have to face this type of harassment everyday

there are many more messages like that from people who got to me because of OTBVA and i swear to god its not pleasing at all.

Im not logging into this shithole again. I love some of you guys; JD, Craig, Browser, Miami, Justice, Tom and my brother Chaunce.

Peace out

Please, continue....
                  Idgaf, faggot. Suck my dick through a pizza base and call it a day you little raging pussy ass fuckbag. I bet yo hairline look like nanny mcphee jawline you tragic bitch, muhfucka got that resident evil agent hairline bitch probably look like a metrosexual jack black with anorexia and down syndrome. Fuckin pussy, come see me

Comment

I swear if i saw any one of yall in the street id bust a brick on yalls head, word to god.

Comment

I swear if i saw any one of yall in the street id bust a brick on yalls head, word to god.

What else?

Comment

lmao @ bust a brick, only thing you'd do is report a video because it showed how frail you were.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZOLE3gHpO4"]wideo blog - YouTube[/ame]

I'm a wet, you're a wet

Wohan Wane!

Comment

https://fr.linkedin.com/in/rohan-rane-286796113

Back out of the thread slowly Wohan.

Comment

I know it's heavy, but keep that chin up bud.

Comment

Rohan look like the little neighborhood kid everyone would suplex and powerbomb because he was the smallest.

Comment

[MENTION=33583]jdjohnson[/MENTION] these guys are your fans, went to the chat and didn't even scroll up but two messages still had your name. You got these dudes sleepless, obsessed and infatuated. They are your believers, they are your disciples they kept you alive, much like God's detractors kept him going, kept his name alive, kept his memory everlasting. They're doing the same for you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X