OTBVA Presents: Slugfest [ONE-OFF: KW vs UTL] - Quill M Skills v Cadilack Raw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OTBVA Presents: Slugfest [ONE-OFF: KW vs UTL] - Quill M Skills v Cadilack Raw

Ten shins rising. Polar bare mad

Comment

Re: OTBVA Presents: Slugfest [ONE-OFF: KW vs UTL] - Quill M Skills v Cadilack Raw

That abyss colour scheme though...yikes
      I aint the rapper that'll battle on Smack..
      I'm the rapper with the gat on yo' hat
      Listen....it go, Rap prime minister
      Some say sinister
      Forward, forward, high punch bitch
      Fatally finish ya'

Comment

good battle. I wanna say quill but it's close.

Comment

Quilly with the clean win

KAY DUB!
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Quill M Skills:

This bitch gettin NEGGED I got at least FOUR GATS
            Kill him like CREG n tell this kid PAUSE THAT.

---{{{i dont get it, bar explanations help-?- just an idea}}}

RAWS CRAP this cadilack is a MUSTANG
            His FLAWS THAT he spat wack in chat n shit that MUST STANG

---{{{wordplay with no punch doesnt hit oftenly well,ur highlighting the multies and not the punch,so if it went over my head,my bad}}}

I SLUMP LAMES so know I don't MISS THE GLOCK
            New FISH HE COD got this war backwards like ya ex box COMPATIBILITY

---{{{best puttogether bar of the battle, fuckin FIRe, thats like triple entondra,nice shit}}}

This BITCH IS SOFT I'm from COMBAT FACILITY
            I got ONG BAK AGILITY bend the knee FUCK HIS LONG POSTS
            gods work with the rod this is JUSTICE ON THE LO

---{{{dope,im learning more 'inside' bars bout the site}}}

When you see/C A D I LACK CONCENTRATION
            I wanna handle that poll/pole but I'm a CON ON PROBATION

---{{{pause THAT (handle the pole? lmao jk i see what u saying though,exept wtf duz see A D mean?i get it CADILLAK,but see A D means what on the other end?}}}

Vs
            Cadilack Raw:

First off, im only here for roasting soft rappers and to open palm slap nerds,
            So it's WAR if you say you'll take the W with an AR, you quoting RAW backwards

---{{{dope ass bar, but i didnt see him threaten you with a AR yet,lmfao,would have been better if u said "you got RAW backwards/like "u got me fucked up" type shit,but ok}}}

I won't front, you had a nice run and used a crutch to make a little legacy
            But this defeat, heel be tendon more than a sore limb when he bend the knee

---{{{im so done with dAFEET bars, but u saved that one very well,nice wordplay,no punch really tho/ even though i dont prefer it}}}

Talk is cheap but my watch unique, you getting clocked, don't speak or even eyeball the bezel
            This ain't a battle, Quill it's an actual reel of reenactments filmed for "I Saw The Devil"

---{{{if theres a punch here, idont see it}}}

Retarded flow, yet they ask why RAW is special, it's a mental handicap
            Plus nobody wants to hear anything from Quill, unless it's an instrumental, that's a fact.

---{{{i dont know if Quill M Skills makes beats or not}}}

Fuck a poll and your fans, the inside jokes only make you a livid outlier
            Votes mean nothing, so I'm coming harder than K-Shine watching Mrs. Doubtfire

---{{{LMFAO, u wrong for that. totally opinionated bar, but ill rock wit it, lmao,u a foo for that 1}}}
            ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ @Cadillac Raw & @Quill m Skills Raws more of a strictly puncher, quills a wordsmith kinda guy. on first read i had CADILLAC winning, but i decided to read again and Quills bars made more sense to me and blew my mind a little bit,(the ones i understood)
            bar explains help, but good win Quill (on the votes)

Comment

Came harder than kshine watching Mrs Doubtfire

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
                Quill M Skills:

This bitch gettin NEGGED I got at least FOUR GATS
                Kill him like CREG n tell this kid PAUSE THAT.

---{{{i dont get it, bar explanations help-?- just an idea}}}

RAWS CRAP this cadilack is a MUSTANG
                His FLAWS THAT he spat wack in chat n shit that MUST STANG

---{{{wordplay with no punch doesnt hit oftenly well,ur highlighting the multies and not the punch,so if it went over my head,my bad}}}

I SLUMP LAMES so know I don't MISS THE GLOCK
                New FISH HE COD got this war backwards like ya ex box COMPATIBILITY

---{{{best puttogether bar of the battle, fuckin FIRe, thats like triple entondra,nice shit}}}

This BITCH IS SOFT I'm from COMBAT FACILITY
                I got ONG BAK AGILITY bend the knee FUCK HIS LONG POSTS
                gods work with the rod this is JUSTICE ON THE LO

---{{{dope,im learning more 'inside' bars bout the site}}}

When you see/C A D I LACK CONCENTRATION
                I wanna handle that poll/pole but I'm a CON ON PROBATION

---{{{pause THAT (handle the pole? lmao jk i see what u saying though,exept wtf duz see A D mean?i get it CADILLAK,but see A D means what on the other end?}}}

Vs
                Cadilack Raw:

First off, im only here for roasting soft rappers and to open palm slap nerds,
                So it's WAR if you say you'll take the W with an AR, you quoting RAW backwards

---{{{dope ass bar, but i didnt see him threaten you with a AR yet,lmfao,would have been better if u said "you got RAW backwards/like "u got me fucked up" type shit,but ok}}}

I won't front, you had a nice run and used a crutch to make a little legacy
                But this defeat, heel be tendon more than a sore limb when he bend the knee

---{{{im so done with dAFEET bars, but u saved that one very well,nice wordplay,no punch really tho/ even though i dont prefer it}}}

Talk is cheap but my watch unique, you getting clocked, don't speak or even eyeball the bezel
                This ain't a battle, Quill it's an actual reel of reenactments filmed for "I Saw The Devil"

---{{{if theres a punch here, idont see it}}}

Retarded flow, yet they ask why RAW is special, it's a mental handicap
                Plus nobody wants to hear anything from Quill, unless it's an instrumental, that's a fact.

---{{{i dont know if Quill M Skills makes beats or not}}}

Fuck a poll and your fans, the inside jokes only make you a livid outlier
                Votes mean nothing, so I'm coming harder than K-Shine watching Mrs. Doubtfire

---{{{LMFAO, u wrong for that. totally opinionated bar, but ill rock wit it, lmao,u a foo for that 1}}}
                ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ @Cadillac Raw & @Quill m Skills Raws more of a strictly puncher, quills a wordsmith kinda guy. on first read i had CADILLAC winning, but i decided to read again and Quills bars made more sense to me and blew my mind a little bit,(the ones i understood)
                bar explains help, but good win Quill (on the votes)
                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                Originally posted by nick216
                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Okay then. Why dont you drop your 6 minute verse today RAW? Then I'll follow up on the same day?
                  Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                  Originally posted by ekeanon
                  I'm glad I got to witness your life
                  Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                  White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

RAW huh?
                    Originally posted by ekeanon
                    I'm glad I got to witness your life
                    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                      RAW huh?
                      everytime I see whats happening here it's you bumping year old threads.

Fuck this place hit rock bottom

Comment

Ms doubtfire line was good

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X