"Bodied" movie got no actual battle rappers in it. LMFAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Bodied" movie got no actual battle rappers in it. LMFAO

stop using pbh as ur rebound guy bcs phil's gone !

allow urself a grieving period jd

Comment

Lmao

You're right

Comment

Pbh you're wrong!!! There's a deeper context to the movie Bodied, see the movie is about actors turning battle rappers who are actors TURNING BATTLE RAPPERS. BODIED is a metaphor for saying the battle rap culture is dead and a joke to mainstream media.

Hardcore and nerdcore hip-hop fans will get bodied by the universal acclaim
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

I can imagine the movie trailer going like "Ebert and Ropert gave it five stars saying this is how every rap battle should be!"
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

If battle rap fans support this movie, I feel bad and that's a sad look. I don't care if you been a fan since WRC or GTN.

Comment

Did Loaded Lux get the part of Sweater Lux?

I hear his grandma got a good ass knittin'!

Comment

You wearing all these thin clothes but bet that I got one better
                Nigga it's a cold world out here and you ain't got one sweater - Lux from Bodied

Comment

diz is prob writing bars for the movie

Comment

Loaded Lux turnt cold as fuck

He concocted a cold calibration that Calicoe couldn't contain in colder calibre that's cold cocked caution captives capturing closed caption of a colonial coronal captain on collided ship, now that's cold or what.... who's cold as Lux, not you or your coldest days... I'm colder but in a colder age, from a frozen frame in a broken game.

You know what's up, it's colder than Lux
                    I rock sweaters but underneath it's holding a tux
                    I been pitching bundles like snow in the truck

Comment

Originally posted by Skeletor View Post
                      diz is prob writing bars for the movie

Comment

hahaha this movie is going to be trash... kid twist couldnt even write good enough bars to beat 100 burgers, what makes you think he can write a movie

Comment

i think if this movie is corny it might actually be better for attracting mainstream attention to battlerap.

personally im not fucking with it, but then again taylor swift has multiple billion view songs so maybe there is something to being corny to get attention?

or battle rap parody vids get WAY MORE views than actual battlerap. maybe there is something to that

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                            Pbh you're wrong!!! There's a deeper context to the movie Bodied, see the movie is about actors turning battle rappers who are actors TURNING BATTLE RAPPERS. BODIED is a metaphor for saying the battle rap culture is dead and a joke to mainstream media.

Hardcore and nerdcore hip-hop fans will get bodied by the universal acclaim
                            That ish was deep Clarke. You prolly right. Hope the "movie" go straight to DVD though as if not I sure a few theatres will get shot da fuck up by these sexually repressed white KKKOTD weirdos like Urkelon an JD the limpwrist Poofter when they realize they jihadist hero Diz ain't in it.

Comment

Damn Diz idol Eminems had his own battle rap movie 8 miles that he at least star in. Diz has his own battle rap movie Bodied that he neither rap nor star in. EMBARRASSING.

Comment

Originally posted by casserole View Post
                                hahaha this movie is going to be trash... kid twist couldnt even write good enough bars to beat 100 burgers, what makes you think he can write a movie
                                he freestyled that whole battle because this script been #1 priority for years

shit's gon be fire
                                Originally posted by Fake Blanco
                                site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X