Blacks/Afriecan Americans Voting For Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blacks/African Americans Voting For Trump

Funny thing is....Obama has been getting them the fuck outta here on the low. Lol. Politics is a game.

Comment

I wanna see Trump win just to see if he follows through with all the crazy shit he says. If he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel Muslims are gonna lose their shit. #bars

Comment

All the elites know the 20, 40, 60 whatever year plan, you're vote likely won't change that.

But electing Trump puts a really bad stain on a country that markets itself as being better than that. I'm willing to vote for a "change candidate" but not someone who is going to change it back to the bush years and make it 10 times worse. Trump isn't an outsider fighting against the system like Chris Rock in Head of State, he is an outsider who wants to be an insider so badly he will give away the economic health of the country. Not to mention normalizing open racism.
        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Gaza View Post
          I wanna see if Trump win just to see if he follows through with all the crazy shit he says. If he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel Muslims are gonna lose their shit. #bars
          He wouldn't be allowed to

Trump thinks the presidency is a dictatorship when it isn't even close

If I didn't live in the States I would want to see him win in a "train wreck" aspect

Comment

Aqua !

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
              All the elites know the 20, 40, 60 whatever year plan, you're vote likely won't change that.

But electing Trump puts a really bad stain on a country that markets itself as being better than that. I'm willing to vote for a "change candidate" but not someone who is going to change it back to the bush years and make it 10 times worse. Trump isn't an outsider fighting against the system like Chris Rock in Head of State, he is an outsider who wants to be an insider so badly he will give away the economic health of the country. Not to mention normalizing open racism.
              Everything trump has said or proposed isn't nearly as bad as his statements about Obama being weak on ISIS and he's going to crack down on them then bomb the shit out of them.

The fact is Obama has been bombing the shit out of everyone period. Bush was nothing compared to this administration, bush let people live thats why we got the problems we do now. Obama is killing everybody, and keeping close relations with those who can be a threat towards the economy or other allies. Most specifically the fucking saudis, SAA and iraq government.

He had to veto the 9/11 bill to keep those countries he's been bombing the shit out of relentlessly from suing our asses back. Technology needs to advance faster than human conflict does or we're all going to die.

Comment

It's funny how the white nationalists and ultra zionists hate eachother but both claim Trump. Their common enemy is Muslims except for guys like David Duke who usually follow the Islamic narrative with anything involving Jews or Israel. David Duke loves Trump too though. Shit is mad confusing.

Comment

True about Obama, but Obama ain't bragging about it. Trump is like doing a celebration about it. I think most of us will agree what America portrays itself to be vs what it really is, is 2 completely different things. But no citizen is going to affect that, all we can do is not brag and celebrate about killing hundreds of thousands of people much of which is justified by calling people human shields and collateral damage.
                  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

who u got taking the debate tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                      who u got taking the debate tonight?

Autism ftw

Comment

sposed to be 100 million viewing

Comment

Yeah I heard it's Superbowl numbers

Comment

trump will 3-0 clinton that bitch can barely stand up on her own

Comment

they allegedly modified her podium

Comment

Originally posted by feijoa View Post
                                trump will 3-0 clinton that bitch can barely stand up on her own
                                Check your privilege white male scum
                                http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X