Hello my cyber friends and family! Some questions, if you don't mind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably Piss Hello my cyber friends and family! Some questions, if you don't mind...

How's it going guys,

Y'all having a good summer? I was thinking about B Magic the other day (pause haha I've missed saying pause) and I got the itch to watch some battles. Thought I'd stop by to see what the battle scene looks like this year, and see how my favourite people in the Internet are doing :)

So yeah, questions....

Are you having a good summer?

Is battle rap still fun?

Has anyone from the chat crew died or gone insane?

Is this JD guy the new Ekelon?

Whose idea was it to let guests post in the Hallway and has it brought prosperity to the O?

Did anyone catch UFC 202?

I have more questions but that's enough for now.

<shadowboxes> I'm here all week! (Well... all day)

Re: Hello my cyber friends and family! Some questions, if you don't mind...

<unzips>

Comment

jd is actually gayer than ekelon

Comment

whats good symbol !

its been a long ass minute since i seen you on here,hope all is going well for you homie

and that guest shit is retared af,i think it was watts idea....numerous people has stated that the guest shit is idiotic af but nothing is being done
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

:O Fuck sports!? Blasphemy Quill.

Can't believe people are talking about SM6. I thought we were on no. 4... <shrugs>

You still blazing London's finest? If I were into that highly illegal game, I would suspect that my hypothetical cheese was still knockin niggas for six.

I'll have a look for the chat link. <grabs old-man spectacles >

Sup Justice! Good to see you mate. Still skoolin the new fans on what's what in the battle game?

That guest shit doesn't seem like the best idea haha but Craig is a risk taker

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
            Blasphemy? I'll get sym to do my bidding this nigga blast for me
            <joe rogan voice> Oh!

Quill still packing heat

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X