• Show
Clear All

• Re: polarbearhunter EKSPOSED

Originally posted by RockyfifteeNo View Post
    this guy is the fedora spokesman
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

pbh don't shoot a school or another public place up because of this that shit corny now

Comment

[MENTION=21662]Gama[/MENTION] what u think about this

Comment

PBH got the Jeff Hardy eyeliner? I'm deaddd.
          Also whoever said Ek timed this perfectly for Mr Robot?
          I'm fucking weak. [MENTION=31556]ekelon[/MENTION] salute greatness!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
              @Feral Linguist

where you at homie,you missing out on this damn near endless amount comedy
              i was lurkin here last night...

what can I say

Polarbearhunter loves big fluffy old white men but posts as 'heterosexual' on his dating profile

Comment

Just checking in to report I still reeling from the severe damage and mental trauma y'all white goobers caused yours truly last night.

Whatever you do don't expose my government, address etc or my mom's will kick me out.

Hopefully the shock wears off soon an mom's don't get the intelligence report from the geniuses on the O.

Heeee haaaaw

Comment

Yo. That dating profile just reminded me how important sports are for kids.

Comment

Damm so ekelon finally buried eyeliner bear

Comment

That moment when the guest roast Ekelon and defend PBH.... PBH IS UNDEFEATED!!!

Comment

The real L is Ekelon wasting his time to expose a member on a troll site and honestly that's not polsrbearhunter e.i. fake locations showed up in TX.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkeReloaded View Post
                          The real L is Ekelon wasting his time to expose a member on a troll site and honestly that's not polsrbearhunter e.i. fake locations showed up in TX.
                          I'm in Redmond washington.I even change my username to eyeliner bear. This exposure is causing me to have a meltdown. I'm gonna file a lawsuit against the O an whites.

I need me a lawyer. Preferably jew.

Comment

legendary exposure for real. david masters tier tbh. ek doing gods work at this point.

PBH.... im just gonna be real with you man.

I think you have some mental problems most likely (everyone does to various degrees - its ok). I think you may have been abused as a child (dont blame yourself, its not your fault). I think you are a good kid at heart but the voice in your head has caused you to do dumb things.

Please dont do anything you'll regret because of this. No matter how bad it gets, you can ALWAYS turn your life around.

You have a lot of energy, i think if you channel that into positive things instead of negative things you can live the happy, peaceful life that you've always wanted.

if you are a cosmotologist, focus on bettering your career in that.
                            Don't worry about girls/guys, life has a weird way of making you go through things you need to go through in order to be you.

I also think maybe you should take it easy on the internet....maybe go outside and pick up a new hobby... you like boxing right? maybe look up some videos on YT, or go to a boxing gym or take a boxing cardio class at some mainstream gym (this is also a good way to meet women) .

Honestly hope you get through this shit and come out the other end a better person. Its difficult, but be honest with yourself about your demons. anything is possible.

best of luck + hope you come to peace with yourself.

Comment

maybe you should watch Saga's third round vs Swave.

starting @ 28:28.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Go3Z2rU6g"]SWAVE SEVAH VS TH3 SAGA SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by eyeliner bear View Post
                                Originally posted by ClarkeReloaded View Post
                                I'm in Redmond washington.I even change my username to eyeliner bear. This exposure is causing me to have a meltdown. I'm gonna file a lawsuit against the O an whites.

I need me a lawyer. Preferably jew.
                                I find it funny how they think its you on a dating website. Smh And what was so exposed about you?

Do you even care about this? Oh, thats right your sarcasm proves that you dont

This otbva board took the real L. Close this thread [MENTION=32547]watt[/MENTION]s nerds need to get a life and grow up, Ekelons failed attempts never fails to amaze me, amazing.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X