Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To danny Garcia aka tuna.....there is a few lines for you.....

Take your fu@#!ng flowers and shove them up your ass i dont want anything with you im leaving the past in the past...you broke my heart and even my face too, all you are to me is one big ass mistake foo, you say how much you love me how you need me close, and now im done with you i hope you read this post. Read it slowly take it all in, the only thing i wish for you is for you to be dead. Ok that may be harsh but this is how i feel. I never want to see you again, i know that is God's will. I ask him for a sign. AND that he gave to me, he showd me your true colors so now i must say goodbye, I am a good women any of my friend will oblige .now this beautiful women is completely through but i will still continue to pray for you .

Esther Alarcon
    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

• Re: Post a Picture Preferably a Peculiar Pic

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/TxJxUjy.jpg

Comment

• Re: To danny Garcia aka tuna.....there is a few lines for you.....

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
          Take your fu@#!ng flowers and shove them up your ass i dont want anything with you im leaving the past in the past...you broke my heart and even my face too, all you are to me is one big ass mistake foo, you say how much you love me how you need me close, and now im done with you i hope you read this post. Read it slowly take it all in, the only thing i wish for you is for you to be dead. Ok that may be harsh but this is how i feel. I never want to see you again, i know that is God's will. I ask him for a sign. AND that he gave to me, he showd me your true colors so now i must say goodbye, I am a good women any of my friend will oblige .now this beautiful women is completely through but i will still continue to pray for you .

Esther Alarcon
          I go on OTBVA using my exes phone and this tha shit she does smh

Comment

Esther Alarcon
            shame
            Still striking a pose and hitting you with some ill flows that don't even make sense like dykes using dildos!

Comment

she did kill it tho, no lie that shit was flamez

Comment

Originally posted by Bootdick View Post

Esther Alarcon
                shame
                Dont be posting my name on here faggot

Comment

Befo' i smoke yo azz blud

Comment

You couldn't smoke a single bud of my shit without passing out prob
                    Still striking a pose and hitting you with some ill flows that don't even make sense like dykes using dildos!

Comment

Originally posted by Bootdick View Post
                      You couldn't smoke a single bud of my shit without passing out prob
                      http://store.konquestnow.com

heavy metal this guns and roses
                      kiss a petal if i lift a tool up
                      im dropping gems
                      nigga pick a jewel up

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment