X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post a Picture Preferably a Peculiar Pic

LMFOAOOOOOOOOO, dem folks to the right did it for me
    http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
    "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
    A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

smh black ppl
        [MENTION=3417]Bootleg Skin[/MENTION] explain this shite
        Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
          smh black ppl
          Originally posted by Frantz Fanon
          Where individuals are concerned, a positive negation of common sense is evident. While the settler or the policeman has the right the livelong day to strike the native, to insult him and to make him crawl to them, you will see the native reaching for his knife at the slightest hostile or aggressive glance cast on him by another native; for the last resort of the native is to defend his personality vis-à-vis his brother. Tribal feuds only serve to perpetuate old grudges buried deep in the memory. By throwing himself with all his force into the vendetta, the native tries to persuade himself that colonialism does not exist, that everything is going on as before, that history continues. Here on the level of communal organizations we clearly discern the well-known behavior patterns of avoidance. It is as if plunging into a fraternal bloodbath allowed them to ignore the obstacle, and to put off till later the choice, nevertheless inevitable, which opens up the question of armed resistance to colonialism. Thus collective autodestruction in a very concrete form is one of the ways in which the native's muscular tension is set free. All these patterns of conduct are those of the death reflex when faced with danger, a suicidal behavior which proves to the settler (whose existence and domination is by them all the more justified) that these men are not reasonable human beings. In the same way the native manages to by-pass the settler. A belief in fatality removes all blame from the oppressor; the cause of misfortunes and of poverty is attributed to God: He is Fate. In this way the individual accepts the disintegration ordained by God, bows down before the settler and his lot, and by a kind of interior restabilization acquires a stony calm.
          Originally posted by Bnas
          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
              smh black ppl
              Where individuals are concerned, a positive negation of common sense is evident. While the settler or the policeman has the right the livelong day to strike the native, to insult him and to make him crawl to them, you will see the native reaching for his knife at the slightest hostile or aggressive glance cast on him by another native; for the last resort of the native is to defend his personality vis-à-vis his brother. Tribal feuds only serve to perpetuate old grudges buried deep in the memory. By throwing himself with all his force into the vendetta, the native tries to persuade himself that colonialism does not exist, that everything is going on as before, that history continues. Here on the level of communal organizations we clearly discern the well-known behavior patterns of avoidance. It is as if plunging into a fraternal bloodbath allowed them to ignore the obstacle, and to put off till later the choice, nevertheless inevitable, which opens up the question of armed resistance to colonialism. Thus collective autodestruction in a very concrete form is one of the ways in which the native's muscular tension is set free. All these patterns of conduct are those of the death reflex when faced with danger, a suicidal behavior which proves to the settler (whose existence and domination is by them all the more justified) that these men are not reasonable human beings. In the same way the native manages to by-pass the settler. A belief in fatality removes all blame from the oppressor; the cause of misfortunes and of poverty is attributed to God: He is Fate. In this way the individual accepts the disintegration ordained by God, bows down before the settler and his lot, and by a kind of interior restabilization acquires a stony calm.
              you believe that?
              listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

smh black ppl
                @Bootleg Skin explain this shite
                Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                Originally posted by Craig
                i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

you believe that?
                  you don't?
                  Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                  you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                  Originally posted by Craig
                  i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

sounds more like it explains black on black crime than something like looting

Comment

well it's about colonial africa; but it can be applied to any society where the oppressed is unable to face their oppressor, and so turn upon those at the same topography.

Comment

plz dont ruin this picture thread with gay racism talk

Comment

im surprised that its browser shitting up a thread tbh

Comment

can't even feel guilty it's been ages since this thread was on point nh

Comment

well it's about colonial africa; but it can be applied to any society where the oppressed is unable to face their oppressor, and so turn upon those at the same topography.
                              you jumped at a chance to post that paragraph imo

Comment

:emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                                Originally posted by EllC
                                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X